Welcome To aBlackWeb

that time beans had cthagod shook

You met this nigga personally tho?

Some of yall be talking crazy on the internet not knowing fuck all about niggas.

You of all niggas can't be measuring this nigga by his voice lol. We've heard you talk too fam. Someone could listen to you and draw the same conclusions. I just don't think that's fair or realistic.

All this over beanie siegel???

Yall weird.
Did you draw them conclusions?

You met this nigga personally tho?

Some of yall be talking crazy on the internet not knowing fuck all about niggas.

You of all niggas can't be measuring this nigga by his voice lol. We've heard you talk too fam. Someone could listen to you and draw the same conclusions. I just don't think that's fair or realistic.

All this over beanie siegel???

Yall weird.
Fam I didn’t wanna even address it because it’s so fuckin stupid

Du is saying all of this over me struggling while playing COD with niggas I barely know lol

nigga wanted my voice to be gravely and boisterous or something

either way shits weird how we would say I wouldn’t tell beanie charlamagne made him look dumb years ago just from that...

like du dont sound like a safe negro with maybe a disability on them podcasts

idk I can’t call it

All this over Beanie
tenor.gif

But I been alive long enough to know sucka type activity when I see it. Hear it or not. It is what it is.
Dawg.... How long you been alive don't got shit to do with the thread and how we got here....

Niggaz trying to make themselves the catalyst in a story that have nothing to do with them and then when people point out the actual factors they switch the argument into some other shit about who tryna be tough...

So.... Because I don't like dishonest arguments I'm getting right to the point and calling niggaz out on their direct bullshit

Fam I didn’t wanna even address it because it’s so fuckin stupid

Du is saying all of this over me struggling while playing COD with niggas I barely know lol

nigga wanted my voice to be gravely and boisterous or something

either way shits weird how we would say I wouldn’t tell beanie charlamagne made him look dumb years ago just from that...

like du sound like a safe negro with maybe a disability on them podcasts

idk I can’t call it

@Duwop he said you sound like a safe retard on the podcasts and that you pee’d the bed until you were 31... You gone let him get away with that ??

"riight"

Back