Welcome To aBlackWeb

that time beans had cthagod shook

It was like 8 if us in a whole free for all...

EVERYBODY talking big shit... Calling everbody all kinds of shit....

Calling niggaz out for camping... Calling niggaz out for everything.... But the most quiet person whenever they hopped on.....

If I wanted to call you a sucka, or any other disrespectful name, I would have no compunction about doing so. I was being nice and giving you the benefit of this being a lapse in character. But if this is how you generally get down, then yes, you are indeed a sucka. I couldn't care less about online energy and I'm not intimidated by nan one of you.

Again, be safe. It's getting cold out on these E-streets.
Man fuck outta here...

I'm a sucka.... You a bitch

Matching online energy right?

I’m qualified.

Du. I don’t know why it’s hard for you to just accept that he’s past his time for the tough guy shit. He literally have a bad condition
It ain't about accepting nothing, but you know got damn well where you at in your life you got nothing to benefit from walking down on that man and saying shit to him

So why front?

It ain't about accepting nothing, but you know got damn well where you at in your life you got nothing to benefit from walking down on that man and saying shit to him

So why front?

I wouldn’t just say it for no reason. I don’t play those games

But I would say it if I wanted to or if it needed to be said.

Man fuck outta here...

I'm a sucka.... You a bitch

Matching online energy right?

You seem to also be a dullard on top of being emotional sucka. I clearly said, I couldn't care less about online energy. This is your life, I just visit for entertainment.

Be that tough guy online to your heart's content. Maybe that makes you feel more of a real man in the real world. I don't know. But I'll leave you to your sucka ways.

Lol so you’re saying I talk shit on ABW so that means I’m supposed to talk shit even after I log off to a bunch a strangers while I play a game at midnight? Lmao that don’t sound stupid to you?

I’m confused

YES

:niggaa:

Nigga...

keep the same energy.

I talk shit to mac in the game like I do on here, same w/ these other niggas.

crazy thing is that shit light compared to the parties we used to have. Ya'll niggas lucky Jamel crazy ass dont be in them shits no more.

Point being stop playing like you know niggas. You don't. How a nigga act on voice chat ain't about shit.

Fuck wrong with yall. If that's where you taking your cues speak from your chest more nigga. And lose the lisp.
And as always,

Say it to my face.. My voice ain't got shit to do with how I carry myself. You sound funny as shit too.

I been cool with you off the gaming tip, but don't think I'm just gonna be agreeable and back down cuz I've played call of duty

It works both ways. We ain't really been fucking with each other cuz we got along fine on the games.... But that don't mean shit niggaz gonna keep pushing this non-issue

Back