Welcome To aBlackWeb

that time beans had cthagod shook

Dawg.... How long you been alive don't got shit to do with the thread and how we got here....

Niggaz trying to make themselves the catalyst in a story that have nothing to do with them and then when people point out the actual factors they switch the argument into some other shit about who tryna be tough...

So.... Because I don't like dishonest arguments I'm getting right to the point and calling niggaz out on their direct bullshit

None of that negates my point. If you feel that getting emotional, making personal insults and threatening violence over your favorite rapper is the move, then more power to you. On the planet I live on, that's considered sucka type activity and I labeled it such. It is what it is.

Be safe out here on these mean E-streets.

None of that negates my point. If you feel that getting emotional, making personal insults and threatening violence over your favorite rapper is the move, then more power to you. On the planet I live on, that's considered sucka type activity and I labeled it such. It is what it is.

Be safe out here on these mean E-streets.
Dawg that's the difference.

Maybe you tolerate niggaz trying to slide sneak disses an undermining disrespect in their replies. But I don't.

Don't passively aggressively call me a sucka....

Say that shit direct like you mean it. That's the type energy I be on

Fam I didn’t wanna even address it because it’s so fuckin stupid

Du is saying all of this over me struggling while playing COD with niggas I barely know lol

nigga wanted my voice to be gravely and boisterous or something

either way shits weird how we would say I wouldn’t tell beanie charlamagne made him look dumb years ago just from that...

like du dont sound like a safe negro with maybe a disability on them podcasts

idk I can’t call it

You talk all that shit on here then get on the game and aint got no jokes.. you quiet as hell.

So that makes it easy to assume you'd be the same way offline.

You talk all that shit on here then get on the game and aint got no jokes.. you quiet as hell.

Simple shit bruh

Simple shit

I love how niggaz think they can just talk shit unchallenged...

If it's bullshit... Then niggaz got the right to call you out for it. Is that not what the whole discussion is about?

See the problem is you don't think calling niggas all kinds of bitches and punks and talking like they ain't a man or man enough as you is crazy.

Start there g.

End of the day he responded in kind to some out of pocket shit you said.

It's some niggas that would really give you that action if you came around them with that bullshit. No one has to display that through text on a forum or a ps4 chat. And the fact you going off that is crazy cause I didn't hear none of that energy when my young nigga was cussing you out when we were playing cod cause you were trash. I ain't hear none of that tough shit. Soon as me you linked up online you was ready to peace it out.

I knew then everything between us wasn't shit. Just for the internet.

@Duwop he said you sound like a safe retard on the podcasts and that you pee’d the bed until you were 31... You gone let him get away with that ??

"riight"
oooooh shit Beta,
Du say you eat telephone poles like slim Jim’s ... Now I don’t even know what that mean, but it sounds kinda disrespectful..
Fight back !!
I don't think they need the cornball gas/instigating to keep it going guys

Let me enjoy this

Lol so you’re saying I talk shit on ABW so that means I’m supposed to talk shit even after I log off to a bunch a strangers while I play a game at midnight? Lmao that don’t sound stupid to you?

I’m confused

See the problem is you don't think calling niggas all kinds of bitches and punks and talking like they ain't a man or man enough as you is crazy.

Start there g.

End of the day he responded in kind to some out of pocket shit you said.

It's some niggas that would really give you that action if you came around them with that bullshit. No one has to display that through text on a forum or a ps4 chat. And the fact you going off that is crazy cause I didn't hear none of that energy when my young nigga was cussing you out when we were playing cod cause you were trash. I ain't hear none of that tough shit. Soon as me you linked up online you was ready to peace it out.

I knew then everything between us wasn't shit. Just for the internet.
I told you and your little homie, if I'm fucking up, don't hold back on telling me cuz I ain't sensitive....

And when I was fucking up y'all let me have it, but it wasn't no over the top shit.... We were all able to laugh it out....

I could tell I was slowing y'all down.... But it never got outta pocket cuz niggaz don't be having that same energy

When beta hopped on..... First time be and him had a show down...I kept that ave online energy... He didn't match, an I just laughed it off and said... Naw bruh I'm just fucking around...I legit had to pull back cuz he wasn't talking shit.

With you and your homie, I was trying to learn that shit and told y'all to keep me on point

Those two situations was wayyyyyyyy different.

Dawg that's the difference.

Maybe you tolerate niggaz trying to slide sneak disses an undermining disrespect in their replies. But I don't.

Don't passively aggressively call me a sucka....

Say that shit direct like you mean it. That's the type energy I be on

If I wanted to call you a sucka, or any other disrespectful name, I would have no compunction about doing so. I was being nice and giving you the benefit of this being a lapse in character. But if this is how you generally get down, then yes, you are indeed a sucka. I couldn't care less about online energy and I'm not intimidated by nan one of you.

Again, be safe. It's getting cold out on these E-streets.

Back