Welcome To aBlackWeb

that time beans had cthagod shook

Once the insults get personal ain't no limits to where the shit talk can go. Niggas like beta (and sometimes me) gonna take the ammo we have and get surgical with that shit.

??‍♂️

Niggas open the gates for the bullshit. Wasn't any need to call anyone out their name in the first place. We talking about beanie siegel and ctg.

Beta went like 6 comments in cuz this shit hit home.

He a sitting on his hands ass nigga.

This shit right here.... Online message board conflict is the ONLY conflict in this man whole life...

He ain't never smack a nigga, never mushed a nigga, never threw a punch even in defense standing up for himself.

He's a sucka.... He knows it. We know it. Him trying to call out niggaz for standing tall... When he is a bitch is hilarious

Anyone who has heard me or him talk outside this forum can easily determine who is being themselves and who trying to get LOL'S.

The niggaz a clown

Once the insults get personal ain't no limits to where the shit talk can go. Niggas like beta (and sometimes me) gonna take the ammo we have and get surgical with that shit.

??‍♂️

Niggas open the gates for the bullshit. Wasn't any need to call anyone out their name in the first place. We talking about beanie siegel and ctg.

I made a joke about beta being gay and it came off as a shot at his........

Nevermind.

Carry on.

Du they want me to apologize

I’m sorry man I lost my composure after you called me a bitch 6x in this thread

please forgive me
Look at my motto

Don't be sorry, be careful...

Just like CTG you saying what you saying cuz you safe....

You safe online...

Those same words, as funny as you think you are, would leave you in convulsions in person.... If you lucky...... And that ain't tough guy talk.. that's just real talk... But again..m you don't live in that world cuz you don't come out your neck like that in real life...

Whole point of this thread...

This shit right here.... Online message board conflict is the ONLY conflict in this man whole life...

He ain't never smack a nigga, never mushed a nigga, never threw a punch even in defense standing up for himself.

He's a sucka.... He knows it. We know it. Him trying to call out niggaz for standing tall... When he is a bitch is hilarious

Anyone who has heard me or him talk outside this forum can easily determine who is being themselves and who trying to get LOL'S.

The niggaz a clown

Over him shooting jokes at your favorite rapper? Really? You would have looked better saying all this randomly. Doing it in defense of a man you don't know is some sucka isht. Regardless of how tough you are offline.

The niggaz a clown

You met this nigga personally tho?

Some of yall be talking crazy on the internet not knowing fuck all about niggas.

You of all niggas can't be measuring this nigga by his voice lol. We've heard you talk too fam. Someone could listen to you and draw the same conclusions. I just don't think that's fair or realistic.

All this over beanie siegel???

Yall weird.

Over him shooting jokes at your favorite rapper? Really? You would have looked better saying all this randomly. Doing it in defense of a man you don't know is some sucka isht. Regardless of how tough you are offline.
Lol like he’s gonna acknowledge he’s been a sucka doin too much this entire thread...

he couldn’t even agree that beanie was being a sucka

essentially the thread went like:

Me: “Beanie got showed up by CTG”

Du: “Beta you a bitch”

:ualreadyknow:

Back