Welcome To aBlackWeb

that time beans had cthagod shook

I know why this is 12 pages. It’s a know facts CTG has been carried in interviews and that he don’t really care but he get barked on often and he did here. But because race and du are in the thread it becomes 14 pages trying shit on beans.

That nigga had recently got knocked out but at no point did he ever step to the nigga who did it or the nigga ( Meek) responsible for it. These so called tough guys gotta stop getting buck with radio people and go do something to the niggas who actually punked you.
Teefy wanted to be just like Beans. A Broad Street Bully. He only let him slide cause he was cellies with his family member and his family is Muslim. Shut up, fossil ass nigga

the general consensus is mans was shook

deflee not listening to a canadian nigga, a nigga that drinks virgin shirley temples and elzo the turtle neck slayer

lmao like foh

I feel attacked. Lol. I was at a beachside bar on the other side of the planet and them niggas don't really know how to make a good mojito. I took what I could get.

I'm sure that nigga Beans would've found a way to make some Henny magically appear or some shit. But I'm not cut like that. Lol.

I feel attacked. Lol. I was at a beachside bar on the other side of the planet and them niggas don't really know how to make a good mojito. I took what I could get.

I'm sure that nigga Beans would've found a way to make some Henny magically appear or some shit. But I'm not cut like that. Lol.

I'd be mad as fuck about that cause I really like mojitos

I'd be mad as fuck about that cause I really like mojitos

My nigga, I was so upset!!!

You know how you're supposed too bruise the mint leaves? They legit just chopped them shits up tiny and put them in there. Nigga was sucking up little pieces of mint through the straw the whole time until I said 'Fuck this shit!' and just tossed it. If. you look closely at the pic, you can see the gotdamn pieces floating around in the shit.

I wanted to shoot the whole shit up.

My nigga, I was so upset!!!

You know how you're supposed too bruise the mint leaves? They legit just chopped them shits up tiny and put them in there. Nigga was sucking up little pieces of mint through the straw the whole time until I said 'Fuck this shit!' and just tossed it. If. you look closely at the pic, you can see the gotdamn pieces floating around in the shit.

I wanted to shoot the whole shit up.

The bold leads to the last statement being a legit train of thought

that wasn't your bullet b lol

she was talking about me

This thread is hilarious. @Duwop been riding for Beans on this since the IC. Baltimore and Philly always stick together lol. For real though 2 things can be true. Niggas know Beans rep and know he's been in some shit...and he also looked like a fool in this interview and in hindsight how he handled a good portion of the Meek situation. Man went on the radio talking about "I think Meek mad at Drake cuz he found out he smashed Nicki before him" on some gossip girl shit. That dont kill Beans career or his rep but he took an L on this one

This thread is hilarious. @Duwop been riding for Beans on this since the IC. Baltimore and Philly always stick together lol. For real though 2 things can be true. Niggas know Beans rep and know he's been in some shit...and he also looked like a fool in this interview and in hindsight how he handled a good portion of the Meek situation. Man went on the radio talking about "I think Meek mad at Drake cuz he found out he smashed Nicki before him" on some gossip girl shit. That dont kill Beans career or his rep but he took an L on this one

Outside of all the jokes and shit, these are my exact sentiments.

Back