Welcome To aBlackWeb

that time beans had cthagod shook

Last edited by a moderator:
the general consensus is mans was shook

deflee not listening to a canadian nigga, a nigga that drinks virgin shirley temples and elzo the turtle neck slayer

lmao like foh

But what about dmorgan who demolished us?

:hahaha:

deflee not taking street advice from ap21 lmao
hmmm

so me saying street niggas should get tough with other street niggas is me giving street advice?

~thinking emoji~

i'll be that

~shrugs~

anyways beans was in a studio filled with security and cameras lmaooo. let them had been outside or anywhere else

pretty sure it would have ended just like this

Lol now we saying what somebody woulda did in a hypothetical from a situation years ago and we’re using what somebody else did even years before that as reference

lmao

I'm enjoying this frivolous conversing.

So if we're not supposed to use a person's past as part of reference about them what should we use?

No a person's past isn't 100% how a person is at that moment in the future but it's usually a good place to start.

lmao and 9-5 ers should only get smart with 9 -5 ers

see how dumb that sounds

just shut up

nah, it's only dumb b/c it doesnt fit your narrative, which is par for the course

but i don't care enough about Beans as an artist or CTG as a person to continue this back and forth

Wednesday October 7th July
CTG whole persona is built upon the fact that he would ask questions in interviews that we as fans wanted him to ask and other people were afraid to ask.

Every question he asked beans were the ones everyone wanted to know about the meek situation. Beans knew this going into the interview. But for some odd ass reason, people trying to say he was a clown because he wasn't trying to get all brolic with beans matching his energy.

Beans: you don't live the life I've lived

CTG: you're right

Beans wanted to get tough with CTG so he could have a reason to get buck with him and CTG kept his composure like any good interviewer should.

Beans should've gotten tough with the nigga that snuffed him. It's like he was waiting to finally be the dude to have CTG shook but it never happened.
You saw a nigga punch beans from behind.... You have no idea how that situation resolved. And that man wasn't at the interview with CTG. So telling beans to get tough with a guy who not even present isn't logical. Anything could have happened down the road.

And you're right, it's CTG job to ask the tough questions... And he's used to being talked to like that, cuz the shit happens all the damn time.... Niggaz in this thread listing the multiple times the man had people get in his shit.. he called beans bluff on leaving, but he knew better than to take an aggressive tone...

Call it professionalism, call it respect, fear, whatever you want...CTG knew better than to get an aggressive tone.

That's....a fact.

The problem is all these online tough guys going

"Who scared of beans?"
"That nigga old and frail"
"He wasn't talking that shit to the nigga who punched him"

Like all that energy towards that man like he bullied them or something...I just don't get it

Wednesday October 7th July

You saw a nigga punch beans from behind.... You have no idea how that situation resolved. And that man wasn't at the interview with CTG. So telling beans to get tough with a guy who not even present isn't logical. Anything could have happened down the road.

And you're right, it's CTG job to ask the tough questions... And he's used to being talked to like that, cuz the shit happens all the damn time.... Niggaz in this thread listing the multiple times the man had people get in his shit.. he called beans bluff on leaving, but he knew better than to take an aggressive tone...

Call it professionalism, call it respect, fear, whatever you want...CTG knew better than to get an aggressive tone.

That's....a fact.

The problem is all these online tough guys going

"Who scared of beans?"
"That nigga old and frail"
"He wasn't talking that shit to the nigga who punched him"

Like all that energy towards that man like he bullied them or something...I just don't get it
if only you posted this to me sooner

i'm done with this fam, but i'll just say i disagree with the first half of this response but agree with the second half

Back