Welcome To aBlackWeb

that time beans had cthagod shook

Bruh, 30 or 50..... moving a certain way always gonna run certain risks.

He could have got caught like that 20 years ago... Shit happens. My point is he didn't get checked or punched out by CTG or anybody like anyone in this thread. He got hit by another nigga running in them same circles.

I'm saying commenting on how he should navigate thru them circles is dumb coming from niggaz who would NEVER run in them circles. Don't matter if they 20-40-60... Niggaz who live that life live that life
Ur posed to evolve past all that.....

I'm just saying. I know a lotta old heads all would prolly 100% get washed in a fight today.... But they still who they are.

Just cuz you changed don't mean niggaz gonna just stop being who they is

this is facts. It’s a reason people don’t mess with old heads the respect and it’s nothing to brag about. Like niggas don’t care you knocked out a 50year old Mike Tyson

If you call yourself The Broad Street Bully and you ain't out there doing anything in the streets then I gotta call you fake. I asked what he's done in the streets and all I got was he know how to take a gun apart and put it back together

How I am now in the position of defending Beans is beyond me. Lol. But fuck it.

Whatever else he is, Beans street card been stamped for a couple decades now. I can't sit in here and act like Beans is known for just running his mouth. This ain't that.

Last edited:
If you call yourself The Broad Street Bully and you ain't out there doing anything in the streets then I gotta call you fake. I asked what he's done in the streets and all I got was he know how to take a gun apart and put it back together

nigga it was years ago

you probably was still sucking on your mom titties, a baby

or getting lunch jacked in the cafeteria tf

Back