Welcome To aBlackWeb

that time beans had cthagod shook

If you call yourself The Broad Street Bully and you ain't out there doing anything in the streets then I gotta call you fake. I asked what he's done in the streets and all I got was he know how to take a gun apart and put it back together

lol how would you know in Chicago. Secondly he like 50 and he choked out Gillie the Kid which is the only story we got. Or at least that I know.

Beans in my top 5. Easily one of my all-time favorites and highly underrated when it comes to top rappers from his era.

Seems like a lot niggas forgot Kanye story about Beans. Kanye in that story was who he always been which is a sucka and Beans saved him in front of his date, long story short.

Niggas reps take real hits and losses when they're not willing to stand up for themselves and fight not because they lost a fight.

I need to know what we're calling you guys moving forward. I don't wanna be disrespectful.

Nikki has the Barbies. Rihanna has The Navy. What's the proper term for the Beans sycophants?
The beans team

Beans in my top 5. Easily one of my all-time favorites and highly underrated when it comes to top rappers from his era.

Seems like a lot niggas forgot Kanye story about Beans. Kanye in that story was who he always been which is a sucka and Beans saved him in front of his date, long story short.

Niggas reps take real hits and losses when they're not willing to stand up for themselves and fight not because they lost a fight.
What this gotta do with beans getting sonned in an interview though?

What beans thought was gonna happen

CTG: nooooo brah, nah you ain't gotta leave

What he got
CTG: aight

CTG whole persona is built upon the fact that he would ask questions in interviews that we as fans wanted him to ask and other people were afraid to ask.

Every question he asked beans were the ones everyone wanted to know about the meek situation. Beans knew this going into the interview. But for some odd ass reason, people trying to say he was a clown because he wasn't trying to get all brolic with beans matching his energy.

Beans: you don't live the life I've lived

CTG: you're right

Beans wanted to get tough with CTG so he could have a reason to get buck with him and CTG kept his composure like any good interviewer should.

Beans should've gotten tough with the nigga that snuffed him. It's like he was waiting to finally be the dude to have CTG shook but it never happened.

CTG whole persona is built upon the fact that he would ask questions in interviews that we as fans wanted him to ask and other people were afraid to ask.

Every question he asked beans were the ones everyone wanted to know about the meek situation. Beans knew this going into the interview. But for some odd ass reason, people trying to say he was a clown because he wasn't trying to get all brolic with beans matching his energy.

Beans: you don't live the life I've lived

CTG: you're right

Beans wanted to get tough with CTG so he could have a reason to get buck with him and CTG kept his composure like any good interviewer should.

Beans should've gotten tough with the nigga that snuffed him. It's like he was waiting to finally be the dude to have CTG shook but it never happened.
Race knew all of that, this was just an Beanie Sigel appreciation thread that people came in and fucked it up

Back