Welcome To aBlackWeb

that time beans had cthagod shook

So what you saying then?

If nuffin then, drop it. I won't say shit else to you

Nigga I said it.
Apply what you saying to yourself or stfu. For all the "say it to my face" you've thrown out over the years you got a lot of air miles stacked up. Foh with all that. That ain't about shit.

Lmao bro the shit you’re saying sounds stupid as fuck

I don’t wanna talk to you niggas like that at midnight

I literally said I was tired each time I played with y’all as I dominated y’all in the games we played

idk why you’re expecting me to be fuckin katt Williams you loser lol

thats cause u Hannah Montana bro :ghost: you out here frontin. When we same niggas no matter what time it is...

Nigga I said it.
Apply what you saying to yourself or stfu. For all the "say it to my face" you've thrown out over the years you got a lot of air miles stacked up. Foh with all that. That ain't about shit.
Whatever nigga.

I'll talk to niggaz how the fuck I wanna talk to niggaz. If you don't like it, don't talk to me ??‍♂️

fact is none of yall are going to step foot in bmore and challenge duwop to a duel

the main issue in this thread is the very niggas that run from “fire” are acting like theyre about that action, when you know, we know, THE STREETS KNOW, ur not.

youre calling beans weak when you yourself wouldnt step foot in philly or bmore, and talk this spicy to anyone, not even the meter maid lol

just be yourself.

remember when your moms use to say “its cool to be a nerd” theres truth in that.

just stay in your beautifully painted bike lane

and leave the tough talk alone.

love yall.

Last edited:
fact is none of yall are going to step foot in bmore and challenge duwop to a dual

the main issue in this thread is the very niggas that run from “fire” are acting like theyre about that action, when you know, we know, THE STREETS KNOW, ur not.

youre calling beans weak when you yourself wouldnt step foot in philly or bmore, and talk this spicy to anyone, not even the meter maid lol

just be yourself.

remember when your moms use to say “its cool to be a nerd” theres truth in that.

just stay in your beautifully painted bike lane

and leave the tough talk alone.

love yall.
None of this got anything to do with Beanie getting hoed out

Back