Welcome To aBlackWeb

Texas Man Murdered GF Over Abortion

Lol but Dos we are always saying that. Holding men to a community standard so this is less likely to happen is something I always say. Some of y’all look at that as an attack on straight black men.
I think you are mixing two different arguments but I been saying we need to fix a lot if shit but we also have to be real about what it is and look at things holistically ….

Yes protecting women is great but I think women want us to focus on it being less men who harm women. When you rationalize this guy killing this woman you are rationalizing violence against her.

If a white guy saw his wife with a black guy and shit him and white folks would rationalize that you would call that nonsense right?
Those men need checking early and often.
I’m not rationalizing his actions but I can’t also ignore a possible catalyst.

I can not in my right mind allow any female in my family to tell me she’s going to have an abortion and won’t tell the father but tell bruh when she feels like.

We need to have a talk girl.
At that point, that’s a gamble on a lot of peoples safety.

And if you can’t feel comfortable telling him…..pack your things and stay with me or someone else….cuz obviously it’s not a good environment.

Like you’re not getting the point why does her boyfriend feel killing her is ok I’m the first place. How we know she didn’t tell him?

Like you’re not getting the point why does her boyfriend feel killing her is ok I’m the first place. How we know she didn’t tell him?
So why don’t have enough info…cool
Article says he was upset she got it.
Either she did it against his wishes or did it without telling him. Either way…..she should not have allow him access to her personal space . This is not to blame her, but this is major and can’t be overlooked. Get away from dude …..period.

So why don’t have enough info…cool
Article says he was upset she got it.
Either she did it against his wishes or did it without telling him. Either way…..she should not have allow him access to her personal space . This is not to blame her, but this is major and can’t be overlooked. Get away from dude …..period.

Saying this after the fact means what? Again what if he said he was ok with it? We don’t know

First and foremost... a fetus isn't a baby any more than an egg is a fucking chicken.

I hear you but they are considered people by law and have been since '04 and a fetus is what they are the second before they are pulled out so them not being a baby makes is a tough argument to make. A fetus can be fully developed, have brain activity, a beating heart, limb movement - everything. That's a baby regardless of your political stance. Fetuses as early as 23 weeks can survive outside the womb, although it's rare.

Also... if you ever find yourself defending a guy who beat the living shit out of his pregnant girlfriend and then went on to murder her you might want to just come out and admit you think women are a lesser species.

Yeah, fuck dude. Can't beat on your pregnant girl then claim you were hurt about a fucking abortion nigga, you were almost the abortion provider yourself.

Last edited:
I’m catch flack for this but @DOS_patos we come up with 1000s of ways women and victims can avoid being abused whatbsigns to look for who to go too all the mental research, folks say buy guns and mace etc. All that is fine and dandy but a lot of women feel like the social interactions of men can be an even better deterrent. Yes we may jump in when a woman is getting beat up and we see it but it’s deeper. And I know @Dwayne get upset at the word toxic masculinity or @The Lonious Monk think im bashing straight men. But how you carrying it Dos is a problem. It should be less men who want to kill their girl over childbirth.

How many men want to kill their girl over childbirth?

The problem with you and the other men bashers is you act like niggas that do this crazy shit are representative of the typical or average man, and they aren't.

How many men want to kill their girl over childbirth?

The problem with you and the other men bashers is you act like niggas that do this crazy shit are representative of the typical or average man, and they aren't.

Yea see that’s cuz you take it personal when you know I don’t think this is done by everybody all the time. That’s you reading into something because you think I have an agenda and take what I say literally. That’s on you bro not me. And to me that’s ho shit. I gotta make a disclaimer so you know I’m not talking about every black man in America. Again you know this too lol

Yea see that’s cuz you take it personal when you know I don’t think this is done by everybody all the time. That’s you reading into something because you think I have an agenda and take what I say literally. That’s on you bro not me. And to me that’s ho shit. I gotta make a disclaimer so you know I’m not talking about every black man in America. Again you know this too lol

What about my post seemed personal to you? I'm talking numbers nothing more and nothing less. The percentage of men doing crazy shit like this is extremely low, so anyone trying to use these incidents to make points about the typical interaction between men and women is being disingenuous.

Back