Welcome To aBlackWeb

Texas Man Murdered GF Over Abortion

I’m this situation domestic abuse might be a factor.
Yeah, definitely.

We can hold abusers to account but that's only after the fact though. I'm not sure we can tell a person is an abuser before they actually abuse someone. I'm not sure what the solution is if we are attempting to target the aggressors to *prevent* it from happening; at least in the case of first time abusers.

We gotta hold repeat offenders more accountable just based off the fact that they had a chance to *repeatedly* offend. So I'm for harsher penalties for DV but really for it actually being taken seriously.

Last edited:
If you're going for prevention then you need to address the aggressors in the situations not the victims.
Prevention can be had by both parties in certain situations.
In this one , she should not have trusted his judgement with her safety…..in hindsight.
I’m not blaming the victim per se, but tk take the parental option out of a pre parent hands can hurt a lot of people. And we can’t dictate how they will respond. Killing her is going nuclear…..I wouldn’t do it as you may not. Everyone ain’t like that.
As for dude being the aggressor……I can agree with hellczar as this could be completely random and Yes, not everyone has patterns…..but how do you stop this in this situation.
Killers aren’t killers until they kill.

As for the abortion, when does life start?
Did the baby have a choice?
Did the baby need protecting?
Or will we skip it and focus only on what dude did with his choice and her lack of not having a choice when he attacked her.

Sadly
Crimes of passion is a thing y’all.

Or will we skip it and focus only on what dude did with his choice and her lack of not having a choice when he attacked her.

Sadly
So you're saying regulate or even stop abortion and promote common sense sex and protection because the actual idea of life's starting point is an unknown factor?

because the actual idea of life's starting point is an unknown factor?

What type of smart dumb nigga shit is this? Unless we all sitting around, typing and shit, while being dead it's clear we obviously have an idea of when life begins.

If you want to talk legally defined sentiments, it's been federal law that a child in utero at any stage of development is considered a member of the homo sapien species.

Last edited:
So you're saying regulate or even stop abortion and promote common sense sex and protection because the actual idea of life's starting point is an unknown factor?
Interesting question.
I dint have a concrete stance on abortion since each is different and for different reason.
I’m against it for lazy birth control tho. Yes…I knew plenty of chicks who did this.

As for life, let me ask…..I can bet 80% of parents would try kill for their child if someone hurt them. Why? Because you love your child, Right. But can we say when that love starts for a parent and at what starting point would a person see it as “willing to kill” for their child?

What type of smart dumb nigga shit is this? Unless we all sitting around, typing and shit, while being dead it's clear we obviously have an idea of when life begins.

If you want to talk legally defined sentiments, it's been federal law that a child in utero at any stage of development is considered a member of the homo sapien species.
Really, because it's been said by many life starts at conception and well you know laws change... but that aside I'm just trying to get an understanding of what Brother Dos is speaking on... but if you can read his mind and know exactly what he is talking about then by all means please answer for him

Interesting question.
I dint have a concrete stance on abortion since each is different and for different reason.
I’m against it for lazy birth control tho. Yes…I knew plenty of chicks who did this.

As for life, let me ask…..I can bet 80% of parents would try kill for their child if someone hurt them. Why? Because you love your child, Right. But can we say when that love starts for a parent and at what starting point would a person see it as “willing to kill” for their child?
That's an interesting question, when do you think it is?

Sadly

So you're going with the "she killed a baby so he killed her" defense. You'd be the worst character witness ever.

First and foremost... a fetus isn't a baby any more than an egg is a fucking chicken.

Also... if you ever find yourself defending a guy who beat the living shit out of his pregnant girlfriend and then went on to murder her you might want to just come out and admit you think women are a lesser species.

First and foremost... a fetus isn't a baby any more than an egg is a fucking chicken.

Also... if you ever find yourself defending a guy who beat the living shit out of his pregnant girlfriend and then went on to murder her you might want to just come out and admit you think women are a lesser species.
Or maybe provide that woman a safe place to leave said situation.

@DOS_patos is just be in that old school 1950s shit. He is like that guy that asks “well what did the victim do wrong” the concept isn’t bad if you’re talking about thing a victim could have avoided. But it’s a time and place and this is not really one of them. How can she be at fault in any way? I get if you think abortion is just a killing then you may feel less empathy but damn.

Or maybe provide that woman a safe place to leave said situation.

Lol but Dos we are always saying that. Holding men to a community standard so this is less likely to happen is something I always say. Some of y’all look at that as an attack on straight black men.

Yes protecting women is great but I think women want us to focus on it being less men who harm women. When you rationalize this guy killing this woman you are rationalizing violence against her.

If a white guy saw his wife with a black guy and shit him and white folks would rationalize that you would call that nonsense right?

You don't see how even this sentence is likening women to pets or children, do you?
So we shouldn’t try to protect our women from dudes like cuz? We shouldn’t try to save them even if it’s relocating them?

Why look at it like treat ladies like children or pets and not worry about the safety aspect?

I’m catch flack for this but @DOS_patos we come up with 1000s of ways women and victims can avoid being abused whatbsigns to look for who to go too all the mental research, folks say buy guns and mace etc. All that is fine and dandy but a lot of women feel like the social interactions of men can be an even better deterrent. Yes we may jump in when a woman is getting beat up and we see it but it’s deeper. And I know @Dwayne get upset at the word toxic masculinity or @The Lonious Monk think im bashing straight men. But how you carrying it Dos is a problem. It should be less men who want to kill their girl over childbirth.

Back