Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Texas Mall Shooting multiple fatalities

All of us that lived through that era as teenagers and young adults prolly do.

I'm not saying to accept it as normal, just that this shit BEEN happening. Kids BEEN gettin shot up in the streets. The real difference between then and now is that we were doing the shooting and it was our kids dying like that. The news was basically on some "look at how these savages behave"-type shit back then. Now? It's their kids dying and their sons are the ones doing the shooting, not us. Now it's a tragedy where before it was "fuck them niggers, but lets do a lil something and back it with lengthy prison sentences".

Y'all acting like this is brand new, I'm saying look at the past to see that it ain't.

Also... It wasn't just Detroit: LA and NYC were much worse in the 80's with Miami trailing behind, all due to the drug trade.

I'm not saying to accept it as normal, just that this shit BEEN happening. Kids BEEN gettin shot up in the streets. The real difference between then and now is that we were doing the shooting and it was our kids dying like that. The news was basically on some "look at how these savages behave"-type shit back then. Now? It's their kids dying and their sons are the ones doing the shooting, not us. Now it's a tragedy where before it was "fuck them niggers, but lets do a lil something and back it with lengthy prison sentences".

Y'all acting like this is brand new, I'm saying look at the past to see that it ain't.

Also... It wasn't just Detroit: LA and NYC were much worse in the 80's with Miami trailing behind, all due to the drug trade.

It's the same transition you see in public reaction to both the current opioid addiction and lgbtq rights. Alot of people minds changed when the "face" of these things became young white kids seen as normal. As much shit as they gave Barrack Obama for saying "Trayvon Martin would've looked like my son" that's exactly how they see these shootings victims and the shooters themselves. Both could be the kid down the hall or next door so now it's an issue. Hell even when these shootings happened in the 90s they brushed it off as kids on the fringes hence the whole "Trenchcoat Mafia" bullshit they created related to Columbine which was found to be a lie.

They also committed mass murders. Remember, this ain't new, it's just that the frequency is increasing. What's also changed is that "suicide by cop" became a thing, and after Columbine became so sensationalized in the media the two appear to have meshed out of anger:

"Kill as many people as I can and go out by a cop's bullet and live forever in infamy."

Feelings of helplessness often times materializes as anger. This is not new and is a fairly well known phenomenon. That anger is being directed by social media indoctrination into ideologies that push a narrative of violence (i.e. the whole incel movement, white supremacy, etc). Now you have a person that blames everyone but themselves for whatever is going on in their life and is now ready to kill random people.

Back inna day they were called "lone wolves". Same shit, different guiding principals on some cases. This TX shooter was known to frequent white supremacist sites; that's where he got it from. In the 90's he definitely would have been labeled a "lone wolf" and the news and talk shows would be interviewing the heads of supremacist groups who would deny their literature or websites promote hated to the point of violence, wash, rinse, repeat.

Somebody need to make sure Elon sees that shit since he was so "curious" before

It's just part of the racist shit him and his fan boys will dismiss as overblown and not that serious. Then they'll say it's "hypocritical" to say that type of rhetoric shouldn't be pushed because it's against free speech. Just go look at the thread here about Elon taking over Twitter. A few people here were trying to argue the same shit in support of him

The terrorist was removed from the army just after 3 months in 2008 for mental health concerns.

I agree with all of that, but you always bringing up what you had to deal with growing up in these debates. What matters is that it stops, black white Latino whoever is impacted.

I agree with all of that, but you always bringing up what you had to deal with growing up in these debates. What matters is that it stops, black white Latino whoever is impacted.

When did it stop tho???

Last I checked children are still dying in the hood with no fucks given by YT.

The deflection and derailment is wild. Every goddamn time.

Because if we day ban guns or ban access they gonna bring up how it does nothing for illegal guns. No real mental health awareness because anybody can snap. Crime was worse in the 90s difference between Ar 15 and an AK

Didn’t say it did, just that it needs to. And your statement seemed to justify the present with the past, that’s all.

Not justifying, illustrating that this ain't new.

The outrage at this incident in this thread is mostly saying "children are dying" and "kids brains on the pavement", etc... I'm saying the shit ain't new and has been happening and that the only reason we're even seeing this shit on tv is 'cause white kids died. When it's black kids, barely a blip if there is even one.

Because if we day ban guns or ban access they gonna bring up how it does nothing for illegal guns. No real mental health awareness because anybody can snap. Crime was worse in the 90s difference between Ar 15 and an AK
Good Brother HellCzar, I’ve given multiple suggestions towards strengthening common sense gun control over the course of several threads.

Saying “ban all guns” isn’t a solution. This is AMERICA. That option ain’t ever really going to be on the table. I’m being realistic there.

But if you were to say that they should better regulate or track purchases of ammo of a certain caliber, now you talking effectively.

Not justifying, illustrating that this ain't new.

The outrage at this incident in this thread is mostly saying "children are dying" and "kids brains on the pavement", etc... I'm saying the shit ain't new and has been happening and that the only reason we're even seeing this shit on tv is 'cause white kids died. When it's black kids, barely a blip if there is even one.
It was happening more back then.

Society as a whole has got less violent overall just bigger isolated incidents

The deflection and derailment is wild. Every goddamn time.

You have never once offered even a piece of a solution. I don't take anything you say seriously because you're all bark and no substance in these threads.

If anything, you're the one derailing it with your empty, intentionally inflammatory rhetoric. Every single thread you come into it talking your shit to get a reaction and when we react you cower behind "y'all bees derailing the threads, what about the chiirens".

At least @TheNightKing and @BlackRain offers up suggestions and while I may not agree with the extent of what they put forth, I can still respect the fact that they've got ideas.

Back