Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Texas Mall Shooting multiple fatalities

I don't give a flying fuck if you're trying to "entertain" anyone or not. You come into the thread to cause disruption with your garbage ass rhetoric.

And... to illustrate the point: You did the shit again with that "thread about babies being murdered" line.

There's way more going on that you could possibly comprehend; that much is certain. These threads spark an exchange of ideas. Whether at the end we agree or disagree is immaterial; the dialogue has happened. Sometimes spirited, sometimes more civil, but ideas are put forth. You have zero input on these threads other than inflammatory bullshit.

You're the problem.

I'm going to state this one last time and hopefully you get it... I don't care to engage with people like you in silly arguments when once again children are being slaughtered just doing normal children shit like going to school or to the fucking mall with their parents. I don't need to convince you of shit - I'm reacting to something fucked up. To you this is a game - to me it's a sad fucking reality that's facilitated by people like you.

The fact that you said...

And... to illustrate the point: You did the shit again with that "thread about babies being murdered" line.

That's not a fucking line that's what actually happened. Again.

You're a delusional gun nut just accept it. Pussy.

These same fucking weirdos show up to every mass child murder thread to defend guns. Shit is fucking sick. Like how scared are you in the world to think that children are collateral damage just so you can have a gun on you.

Lmao.

I haven’t made one pro gun post in here.

Once again. Y’all brought up the shit but instead of talking about the victims and white supremacists y’all brought the shit up

Only a lame ass nigga refuse to take accountability. And right now that’s exactly what you’re doing

How the fuck you derail a thread and get made about it lmao
You never made a pro-gun post? Never?

I never talked about the victims?

I never brought up white supremacists and nazis?

I derailed this thread about a mass shooting by bringing the topic back to the mass shooting?

All of these things are false dude. Demonstrably false.

Fucking weirdos. Every goddamn time.

You never made a pro-gun post? Never?

I never talked about the victims?

I never brought up white supremacists and nazis?

I derailed this thread about a mass shooting by bringing the topic back to the mass shooting?

All of these things are false dude. Demonstrably false.

Fucking weirdos. Every goddamn time.
Are you fucking stupid?

I literally said I haven’t made a pro gun post in this thread

@Eyerone asked a question to Cain what he think politician should do to stop this

And on the same damn page you derailed it with your dumb rhetoric.

Instead of taking responsibility for it you doing all this extra shit

let a tranny jump in a damn swimming pool and we get dad of the year on some "i got 5 daughters" shit

but a whole middle school gets shot up and then we see the real shizlanski. "kids get shot everyday."

Are you fucking stupid?

I literally said I haven’t made a pro gun post in this thread

@Eyerone asked a question to Cain what he think politician should do to stop this

And on the same damn page you derailed it with your dumb rhetoric.

Instead of taking responsibility for it you doing all this extra shit

BACKGROUND CHECKS ON ALL GUN SALES YOU STUPID FUCK

Not really. Spanish is a white European language. Mexico has its own problems with a white supremacist caste system. Shout out to Tenoch Huerta who been trying to bring that to light for a while now.

And just look up what Argentina did regarding its non white population.

Most Cubans are basically white as well.

This is a problem in Latin America in general--Colorism.

Not only are the Negritos at the bottom, but the Countries that are predominantly Black, are also at the bottom in Latin America. It's so bad, some of the Campaneros--the Indiginous-looking Latinos--claim Spanish Ancestry when they've never set foot in Spain, let alone outside of their Country.

Mexicans are really bad with it, but I'd expect that type of behavior from a group of People who practically allowed their entire Ancestry to be wiped out and replaced with Eurocentric values and language. They look down on other Mexicans for not knowing Spanish, but not overstanding they're speaking a Colonial Language. Very few speak Machica in Mexico, which is the original Language of the Aztecs. Someone told me that some Prisoners in Mexico speak Machica just so the Prison Guards won't pick up on their Conversation.

They definitely have some serious self-hatred issues bubbling in that part of the Hemisphere.

Just keep it pushing bro. It was almost me. I wrote a whole titangraph and then deleted it. More productive and constructive ways to deal with the trauma this shit causes on all of us.
Are not going to jump on him for derailing the thread when EVERYBODY else was talking about the tragedy and ways to stop it?

Y’all really be in saying folks are against gun control when the gun owners are giving the ideas on how to track the sale of guns and other solutions to try and prevent things

@konceptjones this shit be funny but in a sad way
Not all gun owners are giving solutions. Some are saying focus on mental health and that it’s not the gun it’s the person.

Some are saying to reverse decades of societal decline instead of further restricting access because it will mean them not getting as many guns and accessories.

Some are saying we have enough restrictions already and further restrictions won’t help.

Nobody on the other side is saying ban all guns and confiscate those already in circulation.

Not all gun owners are giving solutions. Some are saying focus on mental health and that it’s not the gun it’s the person.

Some are saying to reverse decades of societal decline instead of further restricting access because it will mean them not getting as many guns and accessories.

Some are saying we have enough restrictions already and further restrictions won’t help.

Nobody on the other side is saying ban all guns and confiscate those already in circulation.
All gun owners on this site (main posters) are saying all type of measures to take

Shit really hits home when your 7 year old tells you they have shooting drills at school. Imagine having to worry about possibly getting murdered at school
Totally understand.

My only issue with this stuff is, “until it hits home”

We had more than enough examples.

This been needin fixing.
But this is ‘murica

Last edited:
This shit legit makes me want to cry and somehow the conversation is about how to appease gun rights activists. Every fucking time.
If you want to cry, nobody is stopping you or judging you.

Log off and cry, Good Brother SneakDZA. I mean what I’m saying with no disrespect at all. Do what you gotta do to protect your mental health.

Back