Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Texas Mall Shooting multiple fatalities

You have never once offered even a piece of a solution. I don't take anything you say seriously because you're all bark and no substance in these threads.

If anything, you're the one derailing it with your empty, intentionally inflammatory rhetoric. Every single thread you come into it talking your shit to get a reaction and when we react you cower behind "y'all bees derailing the threads, what about the chiirens".

At least @TheNightKing and @BlackRain offers up suggestions and while I may not agree with the extent of what they put forth, I can still respect the fact that they've got ideas.

Bruh... in case it's not obvious... I'm not trying to entertain you, @Dwayne or @Eyerone in any of these threads. To me these threads are about expressing immediate grief, anger and frustration at the situation we're all faced with all the time due to this pussy ass country's LOVE for firearms.

The minute you guys come in and start doing your thing I leave. If I want to hear NRA talking points in a thread about babies being murdered I'll dig up Charlton Heston.

Not really. Spanish is a white European language. Mexico has its own problems with a white supremacist caste system. Shout out to Tenoch Huerta who been trying to bring that to light for a while now.

And just look up what Argentina did regarding its non white population.

Most Cubans are basically white as well.
When I first moved to Texas I got invited to a party by this Argentine girl.

It was basically an all white party where everybody spoke Spanish and had a ton of hair gel.

Yes feelings. Sorry but little kids getting their face shot off by Nazis at the mall kinda rubs me the wrong way.

Bruh... in case it's not obvious... I'm not trying to entertain you, @Dwayne or @Eyerone in any of these threads. To me these threads are about expressing immediate grief, anger and frustration at the situation we're all faced with all the time due to this pussy ass country's LOVE for firearms.

The minute you guys come in and start doing your thing I leave. If I want to hear NRA talking points in a thread about babies being murdered I'll dig up Charlton Heston.

I don't give a flying fuck if you're trying to "entertain" anyone or not. You come into the thread to cause disruption with your garbage ass rhetoric.

And... to illustrate the point: You did the shit again with that "thread about babies being murdered" line.

There's way more going on that you could possibly comprehend; that much is certain. These threads spark an exchange of ideas. Whether at the end we agree or disagree is immaterial; the dialogue has happened. Sometimes spirited, sometimes more civil, but ideas are put forth. You have zero input on these threads other than inflammatory bullshit.

You're the problem.

Yes feelings. Sorry but little kids getting their face shot off by Nazis at the mall kinda rubs me the wrong way.
Lmao.

I haven’t made one pro gun post in here.

Once again. Y’all brought up the shit but instead of talking about the victims and white supremacists y’all brought the shit up

Only a lame ass nigga refuse to take accountability. And right now that’s exactly what you’re doing

How the fuck you derail a thread and get made about it lmao

Where were you when Pookie and 'nem shot off a little girl's face back in the day?
I got to say though, bringing up the past, while valid, doesn’t really help either.

Gavin Newsome made a point about kids getting killed and immediately the right wing folks started talking about his stance on abortion.

While valid, that doesn’t address the kids getting shot in these mass shootings.

You have never once offered even a piece of a solution. I don't take anything you say seriously because you're all bark and no substance in these threads.

If anything, you're the one derailing it with your empty, intentionally inflammatory rhetoric. Every single thread you come into it talking your shit to get a reaction and when we react you cower behind "y'all bees derailing the threads, what about the chiirens".

At least @TheNightKing and @BlackRain offers up suggestions and while I may not agree with the extent of what they put forth, I can still respect the fact that they've got ideas.
Feeling is mutual.

Back