Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

Tekashi stopped becoming a innocent the day he committed a crime. Stop saying people in his situation would've folded cause you don't know that, you just assuming. He had money to fight the feds and he chose to snitch.

Lol he had money to fight the case not beat it. Y’all can say he should’ve took his L but you not even supposed to recruit fake niggas everybody had to know he would snitch

Snoop was quiet as a church mouse when nine trey was backing 6ix9ine, now he wanna talk shit?

Get him a kleenex and send him back to jada Pinkett smh.

Only got respect for YG, he was the only mainstream from the west who spoke up and didn't back down.

These rappers be fake af don’t speak on shit else going on but ready for 69 then they surprised nobody cares.

These rappers be fake af don’t speak on shit else going on but ready for 69 then they surprised nobody cares.
Straight clowns.

Or when it was cool to clown meek because drake killed him.

Then you saw 50 and game starting beef with him for no reason. And now they quiet again.

I understand why many rappers say they don't have rapper friends

People trying to excuse snitching :scust: ,y'all arguing in favor of 6 9 saying well "Trey way

did him dirty so he's getting back at them." NO, the relationship was MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL for both

parties, Tekashi gets to pop shit to Official niggas because he has Official niggas backing him up,in

return we get a cut of the paper you generate, and the baby mama thing just happened on a whim.

The crazy part about all this is people trying to act like he didn't snitch,you don't get to come home to

a flourishing career,that's bullshit ! Media outlets need to stop covering dude,he's an informant which

means he's being monitored closely by them boys,the best course of action is to leave dude alone.

People trying to excuse snitching :scust: ,y'all arguing in favor of 6 9 saying well "Trey way

did him dirty so he's getting back at them." NO, the relationship was MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL for both

parties, Tekashi gets to pop shit to Official niggas because he has Official niggas backing him up,in

return we get a cut of the paper you generate, and the baby mama thing just happened on a whim.

The crazy part about all this is people trying to act like he didn't snitch,you don't get to come home to

a flourishing career,that's bullshit ! Media outlets need to stop covering dude,he's an informant which

means he's being monitored closely by them boys,the best course of action is to leave dude alone.

I’m not excusing what he did I’m just saying that noggas over 35 should’ve known better. He was their mascot they gave him street clout and they used him for money. But why did they let him get in position to order hits or to see everything they did? Like I get what you saying as far as street shit goes but let’s use our brain. Would you have let takashi hang around you knowing he ain’t like that.

Also the media don’t care about street rules fans don’t care about street rules. Rick Ross was prison guard nobody bats an eye. Tekashi is the result of dumb shit being ok. Yea he a snitch but nobody saying why he was in that position and why are niggas so loud about being in a criminal enterprise

I’m not excusing what he did I’m just saying that noggas over 35 should’ve known better. He was their mascot they gave him street clout and they used him for money. But why did they let him get in position to order hits or to see everything they did? Like I get what you saying as far as street shit goes but let’s use our brain. Would you have let takashi hang around you knowing he ain’t like that.

Also the media don’t care about street rules fans don’t care about street rules. Rick Ross was prison guard nobody bats an eye. Tekashi is the result of dumb shit being ok. Yea he a snitch but nobody saying why he was in that position and why are niggas so loud about being in a criminal enterprise

And the bolded is what I've been saying since this whole shyt started.

You wanna use him to make money for yall...cool. But what sense did it make bringing him in that real street shyt...knowing he wasn't a street muthafucca??

You kidnap the muthafucca...stole money from the muthafucca...ran train on the muthafucca's bm...but expect THAT muthafucca to still be down like he was cool wit all that??? Think about that shyt and tell me what muthafucca...especially a street muthafucca would be ok wit that shyt being done to him? So why is anyone surprised he tattle tell'd to the feds?

This shyt is more about common sense than abiding to the "no snitchin" rule. Instant they allowed that muthafucca in the fold of that street shyt...they were doomed. Hell...they pretty much had an undercover agent in their circle. A muthafucca ain't about that street life...then you keep their azzz out of it. Plain & simple.

All "real niggas/people" gotta do is not pay attention... Lol.

But for real tho... Same way attention wasn't paid to Macklemore and Iggy Azalea when the media and power houses were trying to put the spotlight on them and create this false idea that they were the greatest in urban music back in 2012/2013. Where are they now?

But it won't happen, you know why? We are entertained by fuck shit. Tekashi's fueled by attention and we the urban community do a great job by giving it to him. He has become the ultimate ringmaster believe it or not. Look how he embraces the whole "rat/snitch" image, and social media outlets are calling him a genius for it. 2 million accounts were viewing him. Country artists don't get that kind of shine breddrin LOL.

This isn't a joke ting, niggas are in jail doing large numbers and this rat fuck bought cars, shooting a video with bad broads, having billboards up in Times Square... Unbelievable! Never thought I'd see a snitch getting so much love and fame like this.

Until we ignore and move on to the next, he's here for a good minute.

This is what I've been saying for the past year and some change. It's so beyond my understanding. Just doesn't make any sense. Crazy!

And the bolded is what I've been saying since this whole shyt started.

You wanna use him to make money for yall...cool. But what sense did it make bringing him in that real street shyt...knowing he wasn't a street muthafucca??

You kidnap the muthafucca...stole money from the muthafucca...ran train on the muthafucca's bm...but expect THAT muthafucca to still be down like he was cool wit all that??? Think about that shyt and tell me what muthafucca...especially a street muthafucca would be ok wit that shyt being done to him? So why is anyone surprised he tattle tell'd to the feds?

This shyt is more about common sense than abiding to the "no snitchin" rule. Instant they allowed that muthafucca in the fold of that street shyt...they were doomed. Hell...they pretty much had an undercover agent in their circle. A muthafucca ain't about that street life...then you keep their azzz out of it. Plain & simple.

And what even crazy niggas saying the streets are dead cuz of snitching well niggas been snitching since the Bible days. Nicky Barnes. But also niggas used no snitching for everything. If we doing a criminal thing and I tell on you to lessen my time that telling. But if I’m a regular 9 to 5 nigga and I see somebody shoot a kid niggas would hit you up for cooperation. Police don’t gaf

If you never ran the streets I see nothing wrong with supporting this dude. My issue is justification of what he did. Everything thing he is complaining about is his own fault. He left his girl to fend for herself with his child. Bonnie is not going to hold u down if u don't hold her down.

He had money. U leave ur girl in a spot where she don't need. U don't have to worry about nigga fucking her. His funny ways got him jammed up in murder plots. Kill or be killed nigga. Don't cry.

Kidnapping. Again he had money. Get ur family out the way and don't let nigga know where u live.

Laugh now cry later. We all gotta pay.

Back