Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

School me on the CB shit
Bhris brown became a fruit town piru and was hanging around them a lot.

So one night they ran in his crib and cleaned out his shoe collection, stole jewelry worth 100k, tied his auntie up and threw her in the closet, and stole two lambos.

It was an inside job and Bhris had them over there all the time so they knew the layout.

He doesn't hang around them anymore.

Last edited:
why would I be facing 56yrs?

or are you tryna say what if I was in dude position?

cuz like I said, I wouldn't be in position to snitch on anybody if I wanted to cuz idk ya bidness

so, either plea or take that shit trial

& as I've done before I'll take it to trial if they can't prove beyond reasonable doubt

i respect it

do i believe it?? up for debate

come on. them older gang members probably thought they hit the biggest lick in their criminal careers when they linked up with 6x9.

plus we talking about new york niggas. they come out the womb hustlin and getting to a bag. im for certain they was hoeing his young ass out.
snatching the chips out his hand, son’ing that man

i mean think about it, here is 6x9 this loud, flashy, highly visible/popular rapper thats always getting in trouble for trolling and internet beefing, linking up with 35 + year old niggas that been gang bangin and in & out of juvenile hall since 6 years of age, all on social media wilyin and pulling stunts LMAOOOOOOO flashing money and bragging about their gang ties likeeee COME TF ON
anybody with a brain can see why that was a recipe for disaster

if im a professional criminal, im not linking up with a 24 yr old kid thats always in the headlines for dumb shit. especially when im involved in SOME pretty deep shit.

i mean did niggas really think that was a good idea?!?

come on. them older gang members probably thought they hit the biggest lick in their criminal careers when they linked up with 6x9.

plus we talking about new york niggas. they come out the womb hustlin and getting to a bag. im for certain they was hoeing his young ass out.
snatching the chips out his hand, son’ing that man

i mean think about it, here is 6x9 this loud, flashy, highly visible/popular rapper thats always getting in trouble for trolling and internet beefing, linking up with 35 + year old niggas that been gang bangin and in & out of juvenile hall since 6 years of age, all on social media wilyin and pulling stunts LMAOOOOOOO flashing money and bragging about their gang ties likeeee COME TF ON
anybody with a brain can see why that was a recipe for disaster

if im a professional criminal, im not linking up with a 24 yr old kid thats always in the headlines for dumb shit. especially when im involved in SOME pretty deep shit.

i mean did niggas really think that was a good idea?!?
Not even that. He was barely 21 when they linked up

Back