Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

Tekashi stopped becoming a innocent the day he committed a crime. Stop saying people in his situation would've folded cause you don't know that, you just assuming. He had money to fight the feds and he chose to snitch.

I know for a fact niggas would have snitched if they were looking at 56 years

its easy to say what you would do until youre in the situation.

honstly, 6x9 is young asf. lmaoo im not expecting a 24yr old to behave like a nigga thats been hugging the bloc since the 80s

the streets really doesnt have a code nowadays, hear about niggas robbing and killing store owners, staples in the community.

shooting kids in the face, random bullets killing kids as they walk to the papi store smh shits disgusting

fact is, there is no code to these streets and every nigga in a cell probably wish they could go back and do a couple things differently

was it cool for 6x9 to tell on them ppl? no
was it cool for those very ppl to try to game a 24 yr old out of money and freedom? no

so i do
nt see how anybody can pick a side here. either yall done watched too much of the wire or Oz or listened to too much of get rich or die trying because yall aint living in reality

guaranteed 99% of this board would have folded if they were looking at 56 yrs

Nah, ain't no rules in the streets but it's still a few who got a code

& I bet 99% of this board wouldn't go on camera & put a hit out on someone which eventually led to shoots be fired at said target

nobody put a gun to his head & forced him to plot a murder for hire on film

most of us ain't gon put ourselves in position to even have the opportunity to snitch on anyone

Nah, ain't no rules in the streets but it's still a few who got a code

& I bet 99% of this board wouldn't go on camera & put a hit out on someone which eventually led to shoots be fired at said target

nobody put a gun to his head & forced him to plot a murder for hire on film

most of us ain't gon put ourselves in position to even have the opportunity to snitch on anyone

blah blah blah

if faced with 56 yrs you ratting or what?

also lets stop acting like 99% of this board have honor and follow codes. niggas be airing bitches out on the daily up here, gossiping and kiki-ing all day long.

so no, i dont believe niggas would not tell

No because it’s fake as hell. Already rich but want to join a gang of poor folks. Niggas coulda became a Omega
Gangs literally do robberies and extortion for a living. And you bring a millionaire in their circle

What are these rappers thinking smh

Last edited:
also lets stop acting like 99% of this board have honor and follow codes. niggas be airing bitches out on the daily up here, gossiping and kiki-ing all day long.

so no, i dont believe niggas would not tell
These dudes would tell to their supervisor if another co worker was trying to get them fired and set up.

But they not gonna tell if it means doing life lmao.

blah blah blah

if faced with 56 yrs you ratting or what?

why would I be facing 56yrs?

or are you tryna say what if I was in dude position?

cuz like I said, I wouldn't be in position to snitch on anybody if I wanted to cuz idk ya bidness

so, either plea or take that shit trial

& as I've done before I'll take it to trial if they can't prove beyond reasonable doubt

Why would I be facing 56 years? He associated with them niggas on his own. If you not in this shit, you a innocent. What Styles P said?

"If the judge throw the book at you, don't snitch. Take it and read it"

• Goat
Reactions: GNS
Back