Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

My nigga Blanco put it best

I see what he saying but folks forgetting Trey Way guys who were older were just as responsible. It was a combination of fake rap shit and ways to get money do dumb shit to look real. That does not let him off the hook. But I mean would y’all have put that nigga down with y’all the rainbow hair kid. They should just exploited him gave his money or whatever. They were already hot af. Department of Justice been going after 9Trey at least 10 years. Like why was nobody moving in silence

Its a Maltipoo .....how this answer the question.....is the song fire to you or not?

giphy.gif

honstly, 6x9 is young asf. lmaoo im not expecting a 24yr old to behave like a nigga thats been hugging the bloc since the 80s

the streets really doesnt have a code nowadays, hear about niggas robbing and killing store owners, staples in the community.

shooting kids in the face, random bullets killing kids as they walk to the papi store smh shits disgusting

fact is, there is no code to these streets and every nigga in a cell probably wish they could go back and do a couple things differently

was it cool for 6x9 to tell on them ppl? no
was it cool for those very ppl to try to game a 24 yr old out of money and freedom? no

so i dont see how anybody can pick a side here. either yall done watched too much of the wire or Oz or listened to too much of get rich or die trying because yall aint living in reality

guaranteed 99% of this board would have folded if they were looking at 56 yrs

honstly, 6x9 is young asf. lmaoo im not expecting a 24yr old to behave like a nigga thats been hugging the bloc since the 80s

the streets really doesnt have a code nowadays, hear about niggas robbing and killing store owners, staples in the community.

shooting kids in the face, random bullets killing kids as they walk to the papi store smh shits disgusting

fact is, there is no code to these streets and every nigga in a cell probably wish they could go back and do a couple things differently

was it cool for 6x9 to tell on them ppl? no
was it cool for those very ppl to try to game a 24 yr old out of money and freedom? no

so i dont see how anybody can pick a side here. either yall done watched too much of the wire or Oz or listened to too much of get rich or die trying because yall aint living in reality

guaranteed 99% of this board would have folded if they were looking at 56 yrs

Niggas act like that street shit applies to real life sometimes it does most times it don’t. That’s why I be confused at jobs where people act like your manager ain’t two faced, or somebody was fake. Nobody mama is gonna tell their kids take the charge either

Niggas act like that street shit applies to real life sometimes it does most times it don’t. That’s why I be confused at jobs where people act like your manager ain’t two faced, or somebody was fake. Nobody mama is gonna tell their kids take the charge either

Likeeeeee there aint 50 seasons of the first 48 for nuthin

Back