Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

hey im not on a side. i just know yall up here lying and also understand why a 24 yr old rapper told on his gang member friends lmao

Bhris brown became a fruit town piru and was hanging around them a lot.

So one night they ran in his crib and cleaned out his shoe collection, stole jewelry worth 100k, tied his auntie up and threw her in the closet, and stole two lambos.

It was an inside job and Bhris had them over there all the time so they knew the layout.

He doesn't hang around them anymore.
He still a blood?

I’m not excusing what he did I’m just saying that noggas over 35 should’ve known better. He was their mascot they gave him street clout and they used him for money. But why did they let him get in position to order hits or to see everything they did? Like I get what you saying as far as street shit goes but let’s use our brain. Would you have let takashi hang around you knowing he ain’t like that.

Also the media don’t care about street rules fans don’t care about street rules. Rick Ross was prison guard nobody bats an eye. Tekashi is the result of dumb shit being ok. Yea he a snitch but nobody saying why he was in that position and why are niggas so loud about being in a criminal enterprise

You gotta understand,these are street cats not Fortune 500 CEOs,a lot of them probably didn't even

graduate from grade school. It's easy to say in hindsight they shouldn't have done this or that,Tekashi

was just an underground artist from Brooklyn they probably didn't even think he would get that big.

At that point he's just a financier of the gang,once again Tekashi ISNT innocent in this he's 20/21 at

the time he's a grown man,people need to stop acting like he was some child.

You gotta understand,these are street cats not Fortune 500 CEOs,a lot of them probably didn't even

graduate from grade school. It's easy to say in hindsight they shouldn't have done this or that,Tekashi

was just an underground artist from Brooklyn they probably didn't even think he would get that big.

At that point he's just a financier of the gang,once again Tekashi ISNT innocent in this he's 20/21 at

he was very big and widely known when they linked with him????? soooooo

So if she was more financially secure she wouldn't have cheated?

I don't know her. May be she was just done with the nigga and ready to move on. We're they even together?

I do know that bidding is stressful on a woman. U can't expect ur Bonnie to do visits twice a month, traveling to and from, take care of ur home, raise ur kid, work or go to school, and deal with all the other shit like tending to ur legal issues, and life in general without providing for her most basic needs such as food and shelter.

That's rule one. If I know u gonna bid u have sentencing pushed back so u can get up what is needed to provide for urs. This is assuming ur a nigga who made money. Tekashi had money. If u were broke in the streets don't even think about asking her to ride it out with u. Nigga better call mama.

My wife said she had 10 banger in her. Went to my lawyer said my back number gotta be 12 or less. I'm not putting more than 10 on my girl and I know imma get hit. Lawyer went to work and so did I. I ain't have the problems tekashi had. Nigga did it to himself because he pussy. He was scared to bid. Take care of Bonnie first

Never said he was innocent but at 24 if he knew at 35 they did too. Like the rainbow hair wasn’t a dead giveaway that he ain’t really bangin

His first crossover hit was "Gummo" ,the video with all the local "bloods" in it .Tekashi asked them to

show up so that he looks "certified".

and gummo was a hit and he was being shopped around as the next big thing coming outta of ny

living in philly, i heard that dumbass song everywhere wth

Back