Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

Sure...

But the main question is who on this board would yolk with a group that truly live that dark, underworld life especially if they themselves know aren't built for it??

you seen what many would do up here for attention so just imagine what they would do for money

lol

& my point still stands

most of these mf wasn't jumpin off the porch puttin themselves in position to face football numbers like that in the 1st place

honestly what is your point?

i said niggas would tell

you said niggas wouldnt put themselves in that position

i said if faced with 56 years would you rat?

you brought up your court case (which we dont know the ins and outs of)

i said niggas would still tell

and you said because you went to trial everyone else would??
:yikes1:

my point is most of these mf condonin this shit too scary to even jaywalk in fear of a gettin ticket than to get themselves involved in situations facin decades in prison

Tom from boondocks ass niggas lol

QE4MAXP.gif

my point is most of these mf condonin this shit too scary to even jaywalk in fear of a gettin ticket than to get themselves involved in situations facin decades in prison

QE4MAXP.gif

I get what you saying but you’re wrong.

It’s more snitches than “real niggas”. Easily. Snitching has been part of the game since the “rules” was created.

all these ppl that wanna kill a tekashi need to band up together and kill all these rednecks killing niggas and walking around scot free.
I think niggaz hate snitches more than racist....

Racists supposed to be your enemies... They playing their part

Snitches supposed to be your allies, but they chose betrayal instead

Just cause you fought a resisting arrest dont make you Al Capone. Relax my guy. Almost 60 years is different from a fine and community service.

And arnt you too old to be still getting arrested, much less braggin about beating a case.

smh

that case exemplified what's it like to be a black man in Amerikkka, sumn you'll never kno bout cracka

so, as long as black men in Amerikkka are still targeted idk how old is too old, especially if the cop will lie to make the arrest

It’s more snitches than “real niggas”. Easily. Snitching has been part of the game since the “rules” was created.
Murder has been part of the game too...

Particularly murder for snitching....

I don't know how niggaz don't think snitching part of the game... The shit done had music, movies, movements, DVD's.....I don't know much about NY mob but what the snitch nigga name? Lenny the bull....

It is what it is... Niggaz snitch....

If niggaz want him dead tho... They gonna have to look for him...I don't got dude posting up on any blocks any time soon.... All this shit is, is trolling

And further more....

Them niggaz still dumb....I been around the game my whole life and it's still certain shit niggaz wouldn't expose me to simply because all things considered I'm a fucking civilian.... I make my money at work, not the streets. Even if I hung around.. It was because i was cool... Not cuz I'm eating with the niggaz doing the shit... So it's levels to what I was routinely around

They had this nigga 69 exposed to all kinds of shit he wasn't supposed to even be around.

That shit still dumb. Like yes he ratted.... But y'all laid out the bait

Murder has been part of the game too...

Particularly murder for snitching....

I don't know how niggaz don't think snitching part of the game... The shit done had music, movies, movements, DVD's.....I don't know much about NY mob but what the snitch nigga name? Lenny the bull....

It is what it is... Niggaz snitch....

If niggaz want him dead tho... They gonna have to look for him...I don't got dude posting up on any blocks any time soon.... All this shit is, is trolling

And further more....

Them niggaz still dumb....I been around the game my whole life and it's still certain shit niggaz wouldn't expose me to simply because all things considered I'm a fucking civilian.... I make my money at work, not the streets. Even if I hung around.. It was because i was cool... Not cuz I'm eating with the niggaz doing the shit... So it's levels to what I was routinely around

They had this nigga 69 exposed to all kinds of shit he wasn't supposed to even be around.

That shit still dumb. Like yes he ratted.... But y'all laid out the bait
According to niggas in this thread you ain't real because you wasn't putting on, step up your thug game Du

QE4MAXP.gif

But wouldn’t that be logical people that are ok with dropping dime not being in position to drop dime. Ain’t that how it’s supposed to be?

bruh it's no rules in the street

some choose to abide by a code

but there was a time when that snitch shit wasn't celebrated & condoned, it came w/ ramifications

I kno times have changed

Reactions: GNS
But wouldn’t that be logical people that are ok with dropping dime not being in position to drop dime. Ain’t that how it’s supposed to be?

exactly lol

so it's pointless askin what would you do facin 56yrs if the most you've faced is traffic court

you not out there doin shit to bring that

Back