Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tattoos.

I have 3, one on my lower back, my right ankle, and my right upper arm.

I have over 25 now...started working on my sleeve a few months ago...basically filled in open spots around pre-existing tatts with smoke...not done by a long shot...I have a plan for my back as soon as I find tha right artist to do it for me...my favorites are all of them really because they all meant something at tha time...but my family tatts are tha most meaningful

Females with tatts are mad sexy to me...as long as they’re nicely done...hate seeing anybody wit sorry ass jail house tatts...

Got none currently. Would be open to getting some but I haven’t been able think of something I’d want on me forever. I’d probably have a bunch if they were easy to switch up like my phone background.

Last edited:
I have 6 tats. None of them really bothered me while getting them, but the on the side of my stomach almost made me not want another ever again.

I don't mind a woman with tats

Here’s a couple...my right arm I’m starting my sleeve on...in this pic u can see I have tha Bob Marley Uprising album cover up top...a fist holding a rosary (signifying men graspining at faith/I was raised Catholic too) starting underneath it....my pops initials with tha Japanese symbol for father...filler smoke and tha start/end/middle of a bunch of other tattoos around that would take forever to describe/explain

Other pic is on my left outer forearm below my elbow...it’s a peace sign with red black n green around it wit “live in it” “rest in it” around basically meaning either live in peace or R.I.P. this tatt is also 20 years old...

3AC62347-13E4-48C0-890F-1122B8AC0E9B.jpeg 8F0EE81C-C44C-476A-BA8D-9457F99148B7.jpeg

Got two tats. One on my right upper arm is my wife’s name wrapped around a heart. Looks like a prison tat, need to get that redone. The one on my left upper arm is my older kids names. That shits on point. Need to add my youngest sons name and probably some DMV shit on my chest.

Back