Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tattoos.

He dodging you bruh

Nah he's in the same spot every night

I just got other priorities thru the week...and you know all tattoo artists are slammed on the weekends....I gotta go at like 11pm on Monday or Tuesday

I have a tatoo of a turtle on my forehead. It's actually a great conversation starter and suprisingly helps with interviews with jobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
i got 6 - 1 nice, 2 decent, 2 kinda shitty, 1 a straight up bad decision... if i could do it all over, i would do all tribal since im dark

I want my next one to be either on my back or thigh.

I'm kinda weary because the hood tattoo artist that usually does mine is a known hoe and I've been told he likes to get his feels.

He's never tried it before because all of my current tattoos are in "safe" spaces.

I really don't want to catch a case if he tries me up but he is so damn affordable.

Getting a tattoo on my thigh in August. I’m super excited because the tattoo artist does a really really great job with thigh pieces to me. They look so pretty!

I want my next one to be either on my back or thigh.

I'm kinda weary because the hood tattoo artist that usually does mine is a known hoe and I've been told he likes to get his feels.

He's never tried it before because all of my current tattoos are in "safe" spaces.

I really don't want to catch a case if he tries me up but he is so damn affordable.
is his work good? do you really wanna go by price for something permanent?

I've always wanted an F on my face but I'm too aware of other people to get it, and I can't get it anywhere else coz it'd defeat the purpose of the F

My sister wants matching 'I am my siblings keeper' tats. I'm with that

Think i need something to compliment the one on my left pec. I'm thinking a mirror image in the right. Idk.

I see feel another 2-3 in the next coming months
Thread right on time

I'm trying to squeeze an appt in next week.

30849_1346775707584_1224239_n.jpg

20180905_212504.jpg
Ima get the state more detailed w/ rivers & interstates like a road map

few more Ima get, but won't disclose cuz folks be stealin lol

"Why does your hand say ANB?"

*BrianB puts hands together...*

"My name is Brian"

Her "......ohhh that's cool"

that scenario has happened a few times actually, but they usually see "BRI" 1st & mistake the "I" for an "E"... then fast forward a wk later, my dick in her jaw lol

Back