Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tattoos.

Pretty much finished with my right arm sleeve...gonna start fillin’ in open spots on my left then sleeve that in...prolly start my legs while I’m working on my left arm and once I find tha perfect artist I’m doing 1 big back piece...shit gonna be fire

i remember going to one of my shortys cook out. Her mama her sisters and neices all had their stripper name tatted on their chest. ill never forget that shit

Mom asked me when I was going to get her name on mvr told her when she gets called home, want to get my grandma on my arm but need to find her signature on something so I can get it done

My little brother has my name and my other sisters names tattooed on him. My first love said he’s going to get my name I can’t wait. I would only get my daughters name tattooed on me.

My little brother has my name and my other sisters names tattooed on him. My first love said he’s going to get my name I can’t wait. I would only get my daughters name tattooed on me.

I have my mom’s , 2 sisters’, pop’s , 2 nieces & 3 nephews initials as well as my son’s footprint, initials and Bornday as tha basis for my sleeve on my right arm...family don’t change whether good or bad

I want to get my kids name but want them to write it out but one is 3 other close to 2..... so yea I'll wait on that

Want to get some more but nothing has caught my eye and want it to mean something to me not just some mumbo jumbo stuff

is his work good? do you really wanna go by price for something permanent?

Yeah he does really good work. He's done two of my tattoos in the past.

I agree though. Quality (especially for something permanent) is much more important. I'm cheap as hell though so I'm ALWAYS looking at the price.

why did your litttle brother do this. did he raise yall?

Back