Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tattoos.

I have one on my back, but I want more

And yes I would cause I love tattoos. Long as they're not on his neck or face. I don't do those.

My lip and belly button are pierced, had my nose pierced twice but my kid kept pulling it out and I never re did it. My ears are pierced four times each but I rarely wear all those earrings at once. I don't mind piercings on guys except for the eyebrow, I don't like that look.

I have one tattoo on my forearm. I would like to get more, but im not sure what i would like to permanently get. The one tattoo i got was for free and it was from a guy i used to work with who was building a portfolio to get a job doing tattoos. He did pretty good on mine, not anyone elses that he did though lol.

Arabic has a cool... Font? I dunno if thats the right word to use. The fucking letters look cool written in Arabic though is my point.

:jordan:

What u got against neck tats b?
Same thing I have against face tats. It's fine if it's small and nothing inappropriate, but if it's like young mas and is ugly writing right on your throat, eww. You gotta be professional sometimes and I wouldn't hire someone with all that on their neck/face. The behind the ear tats are cute to me when done right.

Same thing I have against face tats. It's fine if it's small and nothing inappropriate, but if it's like young mas and is ugly writing right on your throat, eww. You gotta be professional sometimes and I wouldn't hire someone with all that on their neck/face. The behind the ear tats are cute to me when done right.

Yea , face tats look ridiculous, but neck tats look good to me (bias opinion ofc lol) and I work for myself so idgaf who's hiring, tho I've gotten jobs after having a neck tat.

I only have 1 scratcher tat(non professional) and you can definitely tell the difference in quality compared to the others lol

Yea , face tats look ridiculous, but neck tats look good to me (bias opinion ofc lol) and I work for myself so idgaf who's hiring, tho I've gotten jobs after having a neck tat.

I only have 1 scratcher tat(non professional) and you can definitely tell the difference in quality compared to the others lol
I feel you. You have good taste so yours probably looks fine. In general though, can't do it. Maybe cause I usually see them in LA and they're gang related tats or just weird. People don't have good sense out here.

This is my one tattoo. It was done back in 2009 i believe. Says Gonzo and was supposed to look like it was splashed on there with a paintbrush. Was inspired by Hunter S. Thompson's "Gonzo Journalism". I always wanted to be a writer, and an artist named Ralph Steadman who does really awesome art did work for Hunter and wrote the word Gonzo in a similar way. The original was too hard for the artist i had to re create, but he did a pretty decent job and got the paintbrush effect done well enough.

30730_116939685011414_3033871_n.jpg

Think i may have it touched up though to look more like the original and more paintish.

This is my one tattoo. It was done back in 2009 i believe. Says Gonzo and was supposed to look like it was splashed on there with a paintbrush. Was inspired by Hunter S. Thompson's "Gonzo Journalism". I always wanted to be a writer, and an artist named Ralph Steadman who does really awesome art did work for Hunter and wrote the word Gonzo in a similar way. The original was too hard for the artist i had to re create, but he did a pretty decent job and got the paintbrush effect done well enough.

30730_116939685011414_3033871_n.jpg

Think i may have it touched up though to look more like the original and more paintish.
That's pretty cool

I got none.

Never really felt the urge to get any. Mainly b/c I wouldn't know what to get.

I've dated a a couple of chicks who had tats. Nothing extreme.

Is that the fear and loathing guy? I never got that movie.

Yeah, Hunter S. Thompson was the author of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. That was Hunter's first major story of Gonzo Journalism.

The story goes:

Hunter was writing for sports illustrated magazine and was given the assignment of covering the Kentucky Derby (back in the 60's sometime.). Gonzo Journalism is covering a story, but writing it in the first person. So instead of writing about the Kentucky Derby and the race, what Hunter did was write a story about his personal experience at the kentucky derby. He briefly talked about the race, the rest of the article was explaining driving to Las Vegas and doing all his drugs and his experiences before and after the race.

Sports Illustrated only wanted a page or two story of the Kentucky Derby. When Hunter turned in his story, it was a novel's worth of material. They of course fired Hunter, but Rolling Stone caught wind of Hunter's story and ended up publishing it in their magazine over several issues. The story ended up blowing up and he released it as a book then eventually had his friends adapt it into a film.

Hunter went on to be a big time writer and was even hired by Sports Illustrated several times after being fired by them haha. Most of his writing after Fear and Loathing was all Political stuff. He has a book called "Fear and Loathing... On the Campaign Trail" that follows the 1972 presidential campaign that is really good. The book itself is a collection of articles that were published in Rolling Stone magazine.

Back