Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Supreme Court strikes down abortion | Update: Georgia Supreme Court is reinstating the state's 6-week abortion ban

Hop out the car aggressive as hell, too. The way them mfers talk to you, a whole 12 year old, is insane. Grown ass man talking to me like I punched his mama or some shit.

ya feel me

hopped out w/ his hand on his holster ready to shoot, yelling at us

& we was jus 12-13yrs old

boy got sum tryna make that comparison

I’ve seen a lot of your posts too and have to somewhat agree. I might not go as far to say you hate women, but they do seem like a longing for the good ol’ days when “men could be men” or something.

Just an observation of your posts, I don’t really care to get into it as I don’t know you personally.

abused as a child

scared to smile

they called him ugly

You aint realized by now that only you and 1 or 2 other people here actually watch this bullshit you post yet?

You don't realize yet that I don't give a fuck whether you watch it or not?

I post those videos for the people who do watch it..........not for the ones I know are too scared to press play.

It's also weird of deadeye's phrasing.

I'm pro choice, not pro abortion

To me, those are two different thoughts, to me

nh, but it's kinda like people who claim to be bi-sexual but not gay.

If you're bi, you're gay by default.

nh again

lol.

Y'all need to make up your minds and choose which narrative you wanna believe about me.

Then again, most of y'all follow @HellCzar ........so you'll just go along with whatever he says anyway,.

A man who admitted he's on medication and pissed in a soda machine at Hardees.

That's y'all's leader.

View attachment 874254

Didn’t you make a thread about random pictures of women you don’t know at Walmart. The Walmart warrior that’s you.

I get what @deadeye is tryna say, but he ain't good at saying it lol.

It takes a certain, what I call, idiot wisdom to understand @deadeye and I done enough drugs to tap into the idiot wisdom current.

It's simple.

Abortion is the main thing that White women on both sides fight about.

Only time Black women and other minority women are included in mainstream national discussions regarding feminism, is when abortion shows up.

Lol they don't talk about equal pay or education because minority men are behind White women in both cases.

They don't talk about childcare because liberal feminist White women marry men with money.

So when abortion comes around, which is always around because Democrats don't want it to be a law because then liberal White women really would have no reason to vote Democrat...they trot out the working class POC women and say,

"How dare you condemn Shaniqua and Marisol to poverty by denying their rights to abortion! Look at how impoverished they are. Their men rape them and beat them. How dare you! This is evil."

They gloss over all the policy positions that the Democrats oppose that makes abortion a fucking poverty prevention medical procedure.

If you have to choice between continuing a cycle of generational poverty and violence and your child, you have a fucked up life and your institutions have failed you.

And if your so-called ally, only comes around to talk about your plight when it's convenient and prudent for them to get a policy that would benefit them and leave you in the fucking slums after the election cycle is over, you need to re-evaluate your political priorities.

Like I said, this abortion shit, yeah the conservative White men in power may pass the laws, but they are listening to their conservative White women. White women out here celebrating this shit more than anybody. And nobody wanna point that out.

This really has nothing to do with people of color lol, we are backup in this fight. This is between White people and White families.

And before White liberals trot us out there so they can talk about how badly we need to abort our children because how poor and fucked up we are, we better ask how they are gonna fix that before we get up there and do the song and dance so these White bitches can abort they babies and go to back to college next semester.

Black folks can't get shit done without White leftists and liberals and they can't get shit done without us. We need to stop being the side bitch they wanna fuck on everytime they get their ass kicked by the White right wing.

They could've been fixed this shit but they didn't because they need something liberal White women are passionate about to get these whores to vote.

This really has nothing to do with people of color lol, we are backup in this fight. This is between White people and White families.

And before White liberals trot us out there so they can talk about how badly we need to abort our children because how poor and fucked up we are, we better ask how they are gonna fix that before we get up there and do the song and dance so these White bitches can abort they babies and go to back to college next semester.

Roc Clapping clip.gif

I get what @deadeye is tryna say, but he ain't good at saying it lol.

It takes a certain, what I call, idiot wisdom to understand @deadeye and I done enough drugs to tap into the idiot wisdom current.

It's simple.

Abortion is the main thing that White women on both sides fight about.

Only time Black women and other minority women are included in mainstream national discussions regarding feminism, is when abortion shows up.

Lol they don't talk about equal pay or education because minority men are behind White women in both cases.

They don't talk about childcare because liberal feminist White women marry men with money.

So when abortion comes around, which is always around because Democrats don't want it to be a law because then liberal White women really would have no reason to vote Democrat...they trot out the working class POC women and say,

"How dare you condemn Shaniqua and Marisol to poverty by denying their rights to abortion! Look at how impoverished they are. Their men rape them and beat them. How dare you! This is evil."

They gloss over all the policy positions that the Democrats oppose that makes abortion a fucking poverty prevention medical procedure.

If you have to choice between continuing a cycle of generational poverty and violence and your child, you have a fucked up life and your institutions have failed you.

And if your so-called ally, only comes around to talk about your plight when it's convenient and prudent for them to get a policy that would benefit them and leave you in the fucking slums after the election cycle is over, you need to re-evaluate your political priorities.

Like I said, this abortion shit, yeah the conservative White men in power may pass the laws, but they are listening to their conservative White women. White women out here celebrating this shit more than anybody. And nobody wanna point that out.

Black folks can't get shit done without White leftists and liberals and they can't get shit done without us. We need to stop being the side bitch they wanna fuck on everytime they get their ass kicked by the White right wing.

They could've been fixed this shit but they didn't because they need something liberal White women are passionate about to get these whores to vote.

Nobody is confused by the shit he's saying. It just doesn't make sense to say a decision that can affect your life or those around you directly isn't something to pay attention to or be concerned about just because white people are now worrying to. That's cutting off your nose to spite your face. It doesn't actually help you in the long or short run.

Back