Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Supreme Court strikes down abortion | Update: Georgia Supreme Court is reinstating the state's 6-week abortion ban

LMAO @ all the psychoanalysis in here of @deadeye

ya'll seriously need balance in this forum........too many mofos be agreeing just to get along instead of having an actual opinion

and I must really be getting old cuz they accusing OG of hating women

when I mostly remember him on the old board being a simp all the time for a certain white woman 😂

I even used to simp on there just to counter the overt HOH mentality all the time

now over here on ABW mofos stay drunk off feminism like it's moonshine🙁

where would this board be without a villain?

tf bruh

they'll never kno what it's like to be walkin home after school bein stopped by police cuz he sees 2 black males w/ backpacks & hoodies on, not givin a thought we might be students comin from the school up the street

this ain't that
Hop out the car aggressive as hell, too. The way them mfers talk to you, a whole 12 year old, is insane. Grown ass man talking to me like I punched his mama or some shit.

ya'll seriously need balance in this forum........too many mofos be agreeing just to get along instead of having an actual opinion

when I mostly remember him on the old board being a simp all the time for a certain white woman 😂

I even used to simp on there just to counter the overt HOH mentality all the time

Southern Fried... Texas and Georgia style

I’ve seen a lot of your posts too and have to somewhat agree. I might not go as far to say you hate women, but they do seem like a longing for the good ol’ days when “men could be men” or something.

You got me.

I long for the days of the old Black Patriarchy.

When PawPaw's word was law and he lorded over his family and ruled with an iron fist.

Robert Townsend clip.gif

oh Ok

It's always the niggas who don't get buns that have the worst opinions about women with said buns

"Take from that what you will"
-AP

You're the one who brought it up though.
I was thinking more so the days when you could approach a woman or say anything about a woman without regard for how it made her feel. Basically the ability to be a creep without repercussion. That’s what some men define as “a man could be a man.”

Not saying that’s you, but just the freedom of those days and not having to constantly think of how a woman might feel about something.

And those were probably unwanted advances. 😬

lol.

Y'all need to make up your minds and choose which narrative you wanna believe about me.

Then again, most of y'all follow @HellCzar ........so you'll just go along with whatever he says anyway.

A man who admitted he's on medication and pissed in a soda machine at Hardees.

That's y'all's leader.

Sarkozy laughing clip.gif

Last edited:
I was thinking more so the days when you could approach a woman or say anything about a woman without regard for how it made her feel. Basically the ability to be a creep without repercussion. That’s what some men define as “a man could be a man.”

Not saying that’s you, but just the freedom of those days and not having to constantly think of how a woman might feel about something.

There's definitely something to it, but that's another thread for another time.

Not about being a creep, but about being able to approach a woman respectfully and not have to worry about being accused of being a creep and/or thirsty.

Goes back to my 50yr old fat dude analogy.

Back