Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Supreme Court strikes down abortion | Update: Georgia Supreme Court is reinstating the state's 6-week abortion ban

Nobody is confused by the shit he's saying. It just doesn't make sense to say a decision that can affect your life or those around you directly isn't something to pay attention to or be concerned about just because white people are now worrying to. That's cutting off your nose to spite your face. It doesn't actually help you in the long or short run.

Abortion isn't a major political issue for Black people though.

Abortion always been the White feminist pet project that they focused on because that's all they have.

Our fight always been about racism and poverty. A fight that they abandoned after the passing of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and we followed them.

If the White feminist and liberal establishment isn't behind that, now that they need us to save them once again, like they always do, then they can fuck off.

It's like this. We are a minority with zero wealth. We our political influence comes from shedding blood. We fight a war of attrition. We figured out long ago, if we can be slaves and go from that to politicians, educators and business owners in less than 50 years after the Civil War. We can work longer and suffer longer than anybody.

White feminists and liberals have been terrible allies since the fucking beginning. They don't take politics seriously. They don't take life seriously. They don't take power seriously.

White right-wingers do and they prove it time after time.

Why I'ma get in the car with someone who ain't gonna shoot?

When Black liberals and leftists gonna wake up that White liberals and leftists aren't serious. That this is a lifestyle choice for the majority of them. It's the political equivalent of watching shitty ass art house films to appear interesting and intelligent.

They just don't wanna appear backwards in the eyes of the world. They always been about appearance. Trying to appear sophisticated and enlightened like Western Europeans with their shitty theories and philosophies that they give us that don't correspond to Black life.

When White feminists, liberals and liberals get serious about eliminating the effects of racism and poverty then I'll go running around with my head cut off crying about their precious Roe v. Wade.

Roe v. Wade is what them motherfuckers want and they damn sure ain't gonna get it without Black people because Asians and Latinos are more conservative.

All this is gonna do is test how serious White feminists and liberals are.

And you know what's gonna happen right? They gonna shut the fuck about this in a year. They are gonna stay in their enclaves on the coasts which will codify abortion into law and they gonna move on like nothing happened. They are gonna call the rest of the country backwards like they been doing since the Missouri Compromise, while we gotta live with this shit. We hitched our wagon to a losing horse.

Coalitions can't work without conditions. The Black intelligentsia stopped caring about Black politics so they can run along with their with their White liberals in the universities, Washington DC and Hollywood and look where it has gotten us the last 60 years?

Nothing.

The right-wing stronger than ever. The Democrats shifted to the right. The Supreme Court lost for generations. Black political thought dead and lifeless like Michael Jackson's nose in the 2000s.

So yeah, either there's a wholistic plan to remedy Black American poverty which includes reparations and redistribute the wealth in this country or they can fuck off.

When the liberals are weak, Black folks should make demands instead of panicking.

Last edited:
Abortion isn't a major political issue for Black people though.

Abortion always been the White feminist pet project that they focused on because that's all they have.

Our fight always been about racism and poverty. A fight that they abandoned after the passing of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and we followed them.

If the White feminist and liberal establishment isn't behind that, now that they need us to save them once again, like they always do, then they can fuck off.

It's like this. We are a minority with zero wealth. We our political influence comes from shedding blood. We fight a war of attrition. We figured out long ago, if we can be slaves and go from that to politicians, educators and business owners in less than 50 years after the Civil War. We can work longer and suffer longer than anybody.

White feminists and liberals have been terrible allies since the fucking beginning. They don't take politics seriously. They don't take life seriously. They don't take power seriously.

White right-wingers do and they prove it time after time.

Why I'ma get in the car with someone who ain't gonna shoot?

When Black liberals and leftists gonna wake up that White liberals and leftists aren't serious. That this is a lifestyle choice for the majority of them. It's the political equivalent of watching shitty ass art house films to appear interesting and intelligent.

They just don't wanna appear backwards in the eyes of the world. They always been about appearance. Trying to appear sophisticated and enlightened like Western Europeans with their shitty theories and philosophies that they give us that don't correspond to Black life.

When White feminists, liberals and liberals get serious about eliminating the effects of racism and poverty then I'll go running around with my head cut off crying about their precious Roe v. Wade.

Roe v. Wade is what them motherfuckers want and they damn sure ain't gonna get it without Black people because Asians and Latinos are more conservative.

All this is gonna do is test how serious White feminists and liberals are.

And you know what's gonna happen right? They gonna shut the fuck about this in a year. They are gonna stay in their enclaves on the coasts which will codify abortion into law and they gonna move on like nothing happened. They are gonna call the rest of the country backwards like they been doing since the Missouri Compromise, while we gotta live with this shit. We hitched our wagon to a losing horse.

Coalitions can't work without conditions. The Black intelligentsia stopped caring about Black politics so they can run along with their with their White liberals in the universities, Washington DC and Hollywood and look where it has gotten us the last 60 years?

Nothing.

The right-wing stronger than ever. The Democrats shifted to the right. The Supreme Court lost for generations. Black political thought dead and lifeless like Michael Jackson's nose in the 2000s.

So yeah, either there's a wholistic plan to remedy Black American poverty which includes reparations and redistribute the wealth in this country or they can fuck off.

When the liberals are weak, Black folks should make demands instead of panicking.

It's one thing to say it's not a major issue. It's entirely different to say "it's not our fight let them have it." As if Black women and men aren't also affected by these decisions. As if children being born into poverty is actually a good thing. As if Black women being denied access to medical care and possibly contraceptives depending on the state is a good thing or something they shouldn't worry about when it's happening in real time. I don't give two fucks about white people, but it would be foolish to dismiss an issue simply because they would be affected more than Black people. As if the history of this entire planet doesn't show that when something negatively affects people Black folks tend to get the worst end of things.

As far the black leftist/white leftists thing...the fact that white liberals are full of shit isn't lost on anyone. It's not some big secret the levels of hypocrisy and racism white liberals spew and engage in. So again trying to paint an issue that will literally affect everyone as not our concern is foolish. Especially when it involves willingly giving up your rights and saying that the government should be able to regulate what you do with your body in your personal life.

1925…damn legal abortions would have been clutch during the Great Depression…interesting that it’s happening again as we head into a recession

Twitter is AFTER this broad. But does she have a point? If parents can see during the pregnancy that their child were be born on the spectrum with SEVERE disabilities, should abortion be a real option?

Is there not some exception if compelled under state law/by legal authority? Asking bc I really don’t know
I have no clue either. I can see getting the law involved for rape and incest but you're telling a patient's medical situation is where it gets troubling to me

Back