Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Supreme Court strikes down abortion | Update: Georgia Supreme Court is reinstating the state's 6-week abortion ban

There's gonna be women who falsely accuse men of rape, so they can get an abortion in these backward ass states.

Men better be more careful than ever of who stick their dick in.

They're all basically the same, just under different trade names. Kinda like how Advil and Motrin are the same shit.
Nah there’s an abortion pill that works up to 10 or 12 weeks. That’s probably what he’s talking about because it’s been FDA approved too.

I think Plan B is more so in the contraception lane.

They're all basically the same, just under different trade names. Kinda like how Advil and Motrin are the same shit.
Nah there’s an abortion pill that works up to 10 or 12 weeks. That’s probably what he’s talking about because it’s been FDA approved too.

I think Plan B is more so in the contraception lane.

this is what im sayin tho.. muhfucka needs to be specific instead of this vague ass "We wont let this stand" ass messaging

this is what im sayin tho.. muhfucka needs to be specific instead of this vague ass "We wont let this stand" ass messaging
True. I’m just connecting the dots based on what I’ve heard in the news. They are talking about the abortion pill specifically.

There's gonna be women who falsely accuse men of rape, so they can get an abortion in these backward ass states.

Men better be more careful than ever of who stick their dick in.

Seem like half the states they don’t care about what the situation is.

is this something saying white liberals are also racist? That’s not really news

It's actually pretty interesting. It draws connections between some of Thomas' conservative leanings and his roots in black nationalism a looooooong time ago. I'm not sure how true any of it is, but I do think it's plausible that some of his reasoning for being a conservative is based in a rejection of white liberals.

Back