Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Supreme Court strikes down abortion | Update: Georgia Supreme Court is reinstating the state's 6-week abortion ban

yeah but... what happens when all those democrat states that currently carry the bag for this country get tired of being lorded over by mfers who stay doing shit they don't like? republicans hate California but that mfer would be the 6th largest economy in the world if it seceded. y'all not affording the number 1 military in the world on Missouri federal tax revenue. I think it was said that like 70% of the GDP voted for Biden if you break it down by counties.

Lol nobody is going to secede unless everything breaks down. Texas people think they can be they own country too but nope

Lol nobody is going to secede unless everything breaks down. Texas people think they can be they own country too but nope
It's a hypothetical my guy. The question is what would the Missouri's and Kentuckys of the world do without them.

yeah but... what happens when all those democrat states that currently carry the bag for this country get tired of being lorded over by mfers who stay doing shit they don't like? republicans hate California but that mfer would be the 6th largest economy in the world if it seceded. y'all not affording the number 1 military in the world on Missouri federal tax revenue. I think it was said that like 70% of the GDP voted for Biden if you break it down by counties.

Idk if you follow it but there's a YouTube page called Infographics that just recently put out a video basically detailing what each state would look like if ran as individual countries and they'd rank internationally and vs other states

She wasn’t speaking facts.

What part wasn't facts? Need a womb to bare a child and some ciswomen lose theirs for one reason or another. Transmen are still women biologically so they could still bare children unless they had it removed which is doubtful.

We don't have to like the fact that someone wants to call themselves a woman or a man if at the end of the day the doctor gotta treat them one way or the other anyway.

she fucked up by trying to have a gatcha moment when the facts were more than enough.

Back