Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Supreme Court strikes down abortion | Update: Georgia Supreme Court is reinstating the state's 6-week abortion ban

What part wasn't facts? Need a womb to bare a child and some ciswomen lose theirs for one reason or another. Transmen are still women biologically so they could still bare children unless they had it removed which is doubtful.

We don't have to like the fact that someone wants to call themselves a woman or a man if at the end of the day the doctor gotta treat them one way or the other anyway.

she fucked up by trying to have a gatcha moment when the facts were more than enough.
Thats not the issue at all. You think they are "fighting" on being able to call themselves men/women? Its much more than that and you know it. They want to be labeled, treated, and benefit for something they are not.

Its a reason why women are slowly going against this thinking.

The more I read about this story, the more pissed off I am. You are telling a 10 year old that was raped "You've been raped, but you still going to have this baby". And these punk ass adults saying that she lying...SMH

Someone accused the actual girl of lying? I’ve only seen them accuse others of lying about the girl even existing. It’s foul as fuck regardless but I think it’s a little reckless to conflate the two.

Thats not the issue at all. You think they are "fighting" on being able to call themselves men/women? Its much more than that and you know it. They want to be labeled, treated, and benefit for something they are not.

Its a reason why women are slowly going against this thinking.
I see it as a fight between semantics and biology. And for me, science always beats semantics. You can call yourself whatever you want, but if you have a womb and vagina, working or not, you’re a biological female.

Or maybe it’s an argument of sex vs. gender. Either way, it’s all very tiring at the end of the day. We just need to do away with gender completely. Everybody is a being. Get rid of pronouns. Just use their name or say “that person” or something completely neutral.

I see it as a fight between semantics and biology. And for me, science always beats semantics. You can call yourself whatever you want, but if you have a womb and vagina, working or not, you’re a biological female.

Or maybe it’s an argument of sex vs. gender. Either way, it’s all very tiring at the end of the day. We just need to do away with gender completely. Everybody is a being. Get rid of pronouns. Just use their name or say “that person” or something completely neutral.

Or we can just stick with female/male and the .01% intersex.

Anybody that believes that something they are not needs therapy.

Mental illness already been Considered a problem and folks looking pass this as it’s not a mental issue and that makes no sense

Anyways.

back to these backwards ass folks on the tv spreading this nonsense about making a 10 year old have a child.

It’s truly repulsive to even think about.

Or we can just stick with female/male and the .01% intersex.

Anybody that believes that something they are not needs therapy.

Mental illness already been Considered a problem and folks looking pass this as it’s not a mental issue and that makes no sense
Nah, I don’t mind people wanting to self identify, I just don’t like how you’re labeled ‘phobic’ because you don’t agree with it or don’t care enough to understand every nuance. I don’t hate anyone that wants to do what they want if it’s not hurting anybody. And I don’t give a fuck at the same time.

But that’s not ok, they want you to give a fuck too and I just won’t. I got too much real life shit to deal with than to make sure I call dickless Donald he/him.

Nah, I don’t mind people wanting to self identify, I just don’t like how you’re labeled ‘phobic’ because you don’t agree with it or don’t care enough to understand every nuance. I don’t hate anyone that wants to do what they want if it’s not hurting anybody. And I don’t give a fuck at the same time.

But that’s not ok, they want you to give a fuck too and I just won’t. I got too much real life shit to deal with than to make sure I call dickless Donald he/him.

But you are phobic you dont date them.

Those are the rules, I didnt make them up

Back