Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Supreme Court strikes down abortion | Update: Georgia Supreme Court is reinstating the state's 6-week abortion ban

She fucked up by trying to separate women from woman. Cis woman, trans man, non binary, all that. And when he pressed her, she automatically tried to blame him for violence against trans. When he questioned her saying that she started talking about suicide.

Even at the end when she asked him does he believe men can get pregnant. He stated no. She said he’s denying trans people exist.

Nothing she said was fact. She sounds like a fucking lunatic.

To be perfectly clear, I don’t care if men date men. Women date women. Trans date trans. Non binary date alligators. I don’t give a fuck.

but to put this front up like men can be woman is wrong..and to use shame and politics as a reason to FORCE people to accept this shit is wrong..

Yea that's what I meant. Every woman don't have the capacity to have kids but that don't make them less of a woman.

In the end, I don't understand why it's so hard to let folks decide what to do with their own damn bodies.

say what you like about Andrew Yang he had a damn good point about our Data needing to be a Property Right. They shouldnt be allowed to just do anything they want with the data they are collecting.. or even be able to collect certain shit without folks permission.. and if they are selling peoples shit..which they most certainly are... the people should get a cut of that

Back