Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Supreme Court strikes down abortion | Update: Georgia Supreme Court is reinstating the state's 6-week abortion ban

You confirm it with a lot of posts. How you view rape how you view modern women how you view abortion. It’s on par for old school type folks. You built this up and now deny it makes no sense.

So, old school folks hate women now huh?

None of what you said is the equivalent of hating women, but you already know that.

All you're doing is using an old deflection tactic (shaming) that feminists use whenever men say something they don't like that contradicts their feminist views.

Nice try though.

None of what you said is the equivalent of hating women, but you already know that.

All you're doing is using an old deflection tactic (shaming) that feminists use whenever men say something they don't like that contradicts their feminist views.

Nice try though.

No but that old school conservativeness is what you’re on. Probably don’t like women voting

Nice try though.
I’ve seen a lot of your posts too and have to somewhat agree. I might not go as far to say you hate women, but they do seem like a longing for the good ol’ days when “men could be men” or something.

Just an observation of your posts, I don’t really care to get into it as I don’t know you personally.

tf bruh

they'll never kno what it's like to be walkin home after school bein stopped by police cuz he sees 2 black males w/ backpacks & hoodies on, not givin a thought we might be students comin from the school up the street

this ain't that

I agree.

You and me know that.........they don't.

You didn't see all those tweets earlier in the thread when all those screaming banshees said they basically felt like niggas?

They'll never have it as bad as us....but, to them.....it's close enough.

Back