Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Supreme Court strikes down abortion | Update: Georgia Supreme Court is reinstating the state's 6-week abortion ban

And y’all think just moving to another country is the answer.

Naw. We gotta get shit right here (China and India too) because they fucking over everything when it comes to the climate

Word but the changing shit game is passed me. I just want to live in a place thats just like America but more liberal.

Shit maybe even stay in America but do some research and move to a diverse community in the west coast.

Word but the changing shit game is passed me. I just want to live in a place thats just like America but more liberal.

Shit maybe even stay in America but do some research and move to a diverse community in the west coast.

Do you have a limit on how liberal?

im not part of the let everybody do everything they want crowd. I have my limit

And y’all think just moving to another country is the answer.

Naw. We gotta get shit right here (China and India too) because they fucking over everything when it comes to the climate
This take isn't directly true...

Western nations have done the most damage for a longer period of time.

China and India having an industrial revolution would take billions out of poverty, same for African nations. However it would destroy the world. Because it's adding to the damage that already exists.

The Paris climate agreement is essentially climate reparations watered down rich nations giving poorer countries money so they stay at their level.

Climate justice is the only way we can actually address this issue. But that would mean western countries admitting they are the main reason the world is as it is.

Me and your back and forth has nothing to do with this post. You have still yet to address the position of allowing the government have control over what happens inside a woman’s body.

But I think it’s clear you’re ok with the government stepping in here because it somehow punishes a woman for being irresponsible. For me it’s about allowing the government to dictate something based on 6 people’s personal beliefs.

Nah, you're just trying to get me to respond to something the way that you want me to respond to it.

I've already answered your question multiple times, but.........because it's not the kind of response you want........you're trying to act like I haven't already answered your question.

It does.

You're just choosing to act like it doesn't.

No because you didn't answer the question. Either you think the government should be able to mandate what people do with their bodies and what access to medical services they have or you don't. And if you do then you have to be willing to admit that if it's a states right issue then you're subjecting people to different levels of access based simply on where they live...which is pretty fucked up and another item on the list of reasons why America is failing the way it is.

Nah, you're just trying to get me to respond to something the way that you want me to respond to it.

I've already answered your question multiple times, but.........because it's not the kind of response you want........you're trying to act like I haven't already answered your question.
No you haven’t, but I’d rather not continue debating someone who hides their true motivations behind disingenuous arguments and spin.

Not once have you given credence to the man’s role in these abortions and you haven’t stated any moral objection to abortions. You’ve also not admitted to a POV regarding government’s role in it all.

It’s been the women should make better choices with their bodies. As if women aren’t coerced and lied to by men to have sex with them. As if men don’t slip the condom off during sex or the condom bursts. As if men don’t leave a woman to raise a child alone. As if birth control is 100% effective.

Take it easy bruh and I hope the women in your life aren’t negatively impacted by this.

If they end the filibuster, might as well go scorched earth. Pack the court, pass voter rights laws, pass policing laws, cancel student debt, codify Roe, etc.

Democrats do these things and watch how good they do at the polls in November and in 2024.
And finally give the SCOTUS term limits of 20 years.

:wtf20:.......u really think taxpayers gon be cool with that?
Taxpayers aren’t cool with a lot of things the government spends money on. At least this time it’s going back to taxpayers and not Ukraine or some shit.

People get more up in arms about giving money back to Americans that have paid into the system than spending on other countries, other people, and BS programs and slush funds.

I guess what I’m saying is idgaf what taxpayers gon think, but I do know what the voters whose debts are forgiven will think.

Manchin needs to GO!! Just let that seat go the damn GOP...
If he and her go, others will just crop up to take their place. Sad truth is at the moment they provide cover for those that agree with them but vote in step with other dems. Without that cover, they will step up and do that shit too. Cause at the end of the day, outside of major city areas. Most dems depend on moderate white people and would rather been seen as traders to the dem party than friends to progressive or liberal wing.

Back