Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Supreme Court strikes down abortion | Update: Georgia Supreme Court is reinstating the state's 6-week abortion ban

I agree with you. I’d add rape and incest in there too though.

Where we disagree is the government’s role. So you are ok that the government has taken control of a woman’s right to choose what happens inside of her body? Cause at the end of the day it is inside of her.

As much as I believe that fetus is a life, that’s my belief. I’m not arrogant enough to say my ideals are the only ones that matter and that my ideals should be made law.

I believe that women will always have the power to exercise more control over their bodies than the government.

Whether or not they choose to use that power is another thing altogether.

You're taking this disingenuous thing to another level bruh.

Of course it's not...........100%...............secure.

However, anyone with a grain of common sense would know that a woman is more likely to get pregnant through unprotected sex than she would if she were using some form of protection.

I'm just using your own logic and what you said. What's more likely doesn't matter, especially when many of the laws that are either going into or will go into effect don't take into account that abortions will only be allowed before most women would even know they're pregnant. Based on what you said the only solution would be abstinence to avoid the risk of pregnancy altogether. If you're reading my post and seeing something disingenuous then that's because your own argument is faulty and doesn't hold up. Unless you want to concede that you believe the government should have autonomy over what people can do with their own bodies. Which is also a very faulty stance.

I know for a fact that if someone else said the exact same thing I'm saying it wouldn't be a problem at all.

I mean this whole thread been like half the posts arguing against the other posts. Its been pretty split.

Meaning, folks been debating other people saying the same things you been saying.

Shit I went back and forth respectfully with folks who were pro prayer in school like you are, and I disagreed with them even though it aint you saying it.

I believe that women will always have the power to exercise more control over their bodies than the government.

Whether or not they choose to use that power is another thing altogether.
So women can have more control over their bodies but not all control?

Got it.

So women can have more control over their bodies but not all control?

Got it.

Nah, I don't think you do.

They have full control over their bodies now.

Or rather, as much control over their bodies as they choose to.

Key words being "choose to."

Not being able to have an abortion isn't the end all/be all of them being able to control their bodies.

Granted, that's the narrative people are trying to push............but it's not as serious as they're making it out to be.

Last edited:
I mean this whole thread been like half the posts arguing against the other posts. Its been pretty split.

Meaning, folks been debating other people saying the same things you been saying.

Shit I went back and forth respectfully with folks who were pro prayer in school like you are, and I disagreed with them even though it aint you saying it.

Putin gif.gif

Apparently, I'm a polarizing figure who brings a different kind of energy out of people.

Nah, I don't think you do.

They have full control over their bodies now.

Or rather, as much control over their bodies as they choose to.

Key words being "choose to."

Not being able to have an abortion isn't the end all/be all of them being able to control their bodies.

Granted, that's the narrative people are trying to push............but it's not as serious as they're making it out to be.
When you say a woman has full control then qualify that statement with “or rather, as much control as they choose to”, you’re admitting there is a loss of control. And that control was taken by the government.

And saying abortion isn’t the end all/be all is an admission that they have control up to a point, which is directly implying a lack of total control.

Just admit you’re cool with the government seizing that control from a woman and we can end this debate.

View attachment 873547

Apparently, I'm a polarizing figure who brings a different kind of energy out of people.
I think it’s the fact that your reputation suggests a vendetta against women. As if you enjoy when a woman has their comeuppance.

Even in this debate, you don’t seem to take a moral position on abortions, but a position that women shouldn’t be able to have a “get out of jail free card” if they’re irresponsible with sex.

Back