Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Supreme Court strikes down abortion | Update: Georgia Supreme Court is reinstating the state's 6-week abortion ban

I used to feel the same way.

But if schools are gonna allow all this gender identity/transgender bullshit to be introduced to kids at an early age............a little bit of prayer isn't going to hurt them.

One could argue that they might actually need more prayer considering the kind of nonsense they're being bombarded with.

thats the thing though... what's "nonsense" to you might not be nonsense to someone else.. that might be their lifestyle.

You take issue with stuff being introduced to kids at an early age in one breath but then say... maybe we should push the thing YOU like to kids at an early age in another.

Cant have it both ways.

The part that is interesting is this.

Only one side wants to control and make decisions for the other side.

No one who is pro choice is trying to force anyone who is pro life to have an abortion.

But the folks who are pro life want to force pro choice folks to not have abortions.

And then, the pro life folks feel like their way of living is under threat. Shit is crazy.

The part that is interesting is this.

Only one side wants to control and make decisions for the other side.

No one who is pro choice is trying to force anyone who is pro life to have an abortion.

But the folks who are pro life want to force pro choice folks to not have abortions.

And then, the pro life folks feel like their way of living is under threat. Shit is crazy.

And the same folks will have the nerve to criticize places that operate under sharia law with zero sense of irony

You dont think saying those things leads you to not being a more popular/likeable person?

Shit is never what it is in a vacuum

I know for a fact that if someone else said the exact same thing I'm saying it wouldn't be a problem at all.

I used to feel the same way.

But if schools are gonna allow all this gender identity/transgender bullshit to be introduced to kids at an early age............a little bit of prayer isn't going to hurt them.

One could argue that they might actually need more prayer considering the kind of nonsense they're being bombarded with.

Lol y’all had prayer in schools and still had teen moms tho

No, and you know that's not what I'm saying.

That's just how you're choosing to interpret what I'm saying.

You said not having unprotected sex is the way to go...and that's not 100% secure. So given that you feel abortion should only be in the case of the life of the mother being at risk what other alternative is there?

It should only be used as a last resort after all other options have been exhausted.
I agree with you. I’d add rape and incest in there too though.

Where we disagree is the government’s role. So you are ok that the government has taken control of a woman’s right to choose what happens inside of her body? Cause at the end of the day it is inside of her.

As much as I believe that fetus is a life, that’s my belief. I’m not arrogant enough to say my ideals are the only ones that matter and that my ideals should be made law.

I still don't understand why motherfuckers who aren't having the baby cares what happens to an unborn fetus...

Like why do you care, you ain't ever gonna see the baby, you don't wanna take care of the baby. The baby is a fucking hypothetical to you. It's not real.

Lol it's like why can't people admit they just have an extremely conservative view of sex and they see an unwanted child as some kind punishment.

I'll be honest, in my day to day life, I don't think of other people and what they go through. Never did.

So with that in mind, I feel like society should allow it's members to do whatever they need to do within reason so they can lead the best life possible.

So if a woman wanna yank her baby out, I don't care. She gotta live with that. If she wanna keep it. She gotta live with that too.

But I ain't gonna get in the way of how you gotta live in this world.

People who wanna get in the way of how people gotta live in this world are fucking weird.

I still don't understand why motherfuckers who aren't having the baby cares what happens to an unborn fetus...

Like why do you care, you ain't ever gonna see the baby, you don't wanna take care of the baby. The baby is a fucking hypothetical to you. It's not real.

Lol it's like why can't people admit they just have an extremely conservative view of sex and they see an unwanted child as some kind punishment.

I'll be honest, in my day to day life, I don't think of other people and what they go through. Never did.

So with that in mind, I feel like society should allow it's members to do whatever they need to do within reason so they can lead the best life possible.

So if a woman wanna yank her baby out, I don't care. She gotta live with that. If she wanna keep it. She gotta live with that too.

But I ain't gonna get in the way of how you gotta live in this world.

People who wanna get in the way of how people gotta live in this world are fucking weird.
Jesus.

Their indoctrination in Jesus is why. And it's been repulsive. Now, shit's way past atrocious.

And I hope, with all these pro-life women jumping out of the woodwork to say all types of crazy shit about having a rapist baby and trying to tear down the separation of church and state...people can finally put to bed about men trying to turn back "women's rights" in America .

Obviously conservative, pro-life, Bible thumping women have a completely different conception of women's rights and what it means to be a woman.

Lol the "sisterhood'" needs to go back into the huddle and figure it out lol.

Last edited:
You said not having unprotected sex is the way to go...and that's not 100% secure. So given that you feel abortion should only be in the case of the life of the mother being at risk what other alternative is there?

You're taking this disingenuous thing to another level bruh.

Of course it's not...........100%...............secure.

However, anyone with a grain of common sense would know that a woman is more likely to get pregnant through unprotected sex than she would if she were using some form of protection.

Back