Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Supreme Court strikes down abortion | Update: Georgia Supreme Court is reinstating the state's 6-week abortion ban

Thats what some of these republicans been saying. Smmfh. They saying women cant get pregnant if they were to be raped unless they enjoyed it.

Shit is disgusting

Oh yeah. The way you phrased it though I thought you got hacked for a second.

Why do you keep saying they? It's two people to create a baby and no one should have the right to someone's body like these old fucks have now legally allowed.

I'm saying they in reference to women.

Simply because..........."they"...........have repeatedly said that they have ultimate control over what they decide to do with their bodies.

In spite of the fact that it takes two people to make a baby.

So, if they have ultimate control over what they do with their bodies, then they shouldn't have a problem using that control to avoid getting pregnant.

Women have more control over their bodies than they care to acknowledge.

They're just going to have to make better decisions and explore other options that are still available to them despite the Supreme Court's decision.

If they're so worried about not being able to have an abortion, then they can easily take the necessary steps to avoid getting pregnant to begin with.

After all.............

Their body...............their choice.
So if an obese person needs surgery because of irresponsible eating, or worse yet, a condition that they can’t control that causes obesity, should they not be able to get that surgery because they should have had more control over their body?

I think another poster made this same analogy, but I wanted to re-iterate it because it fits so well.

And don’t get me wrong, I don’t agree with abortions, but I don’t want a ban on abortions codified into law because I believe in a strong separation of church and state. And I believe in letting God judge those women. I certainly won’t because it’s not my judgment to make.

But why fam?

If kids want to pray, they can.

But the teacher announcing its prayer time and leading kids in prayer is a whole different world.

This country is supposed to have seperation of church and state. They are getting rid of those controls fast as a mfer and the fact that dont bother yall mean to me that yall dont overstand how bad it is to live in a religious society

I used to feel the same way.

But if schools are gonna allow all this gender identity/transgender bullshit to be introduced to kids at an early age............a little bit of prayer isn't going to hurt them.

One could argue that they might actually need more prayer considering the kind of nonsense they're being bombarded with.

So if an obese person needs surgery because of irresponsible eating, or worse yet, a condition that they can’t control that causes obesity, should they not be able to get that surgery because they should have had more control over their body?

I think another poster made this same analogy, but I wanted to re-iterate it because it fits so well.

And don’t get me wrong, I don’t agree with abortions, but I don’t want a ban on abortions codified into law because I believe in a strong separation of church and state. And I believe in letting God judge those women. I certainly won’t because it’s not my judgment to make.

It should only be used as a last resort after all other options have been exhausted.

Exceptions and norms bruh..........exceptions and norms.

judges and politicians should not be allowed to determine what medical procedures people are allowed to take. They are not medical professionals and should not have a say as far as im concerned

judges and politicians should not be allowed to determine what medical procedures people are allowed to take. They are not medical professionals and should not have a say as far as im concerned

I agree.

When the mother's health or life is at stake................they shouldn't.

Unfortunately, it's probably because I'm the one who's saying it.

If a more popular/likeable person said the same thing..........there wouldn't be any pushback at all.

That's how I know some of them are being disingenuous and/or intellectually dishonest.

You dont think saying those things leads you to not being a more popular/likeable person?

Shit is never what it is in a vacuum

Back