Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Supreme Court strikes down abortion | Update: Georgia Supreme Court is reinstating the state's 6-week abortion ban

My sentiments exactly:

This abortion ruling has really brought out a lot of people's true feelings about us.

Any black person would be a damn fool to support their cause.

This is their problem...........not ours.

Right, so who did they do it for?

Yeah, that's not adding up.

If 64% of people truly opposed it, abortion wouldn't be banned in nearly half the country after the Supreme Court decision.

It would only be a handful of states with those abortion trigger laws.

Since it's more than a handful, it's probably more people who oppose abortion that aren't being vocal about it.

Ok, but I care.

What if I dont want my kids around any type of prayer, and thats the reason I decide to send them to public school.

Fuck my rights in that case right? Fuck the fact that I dont want my kids around it.

Notice that? How much more powerful the side of wanting their kids to be around prayer is vs the side not wanting their kids around prayer?

The shit aint nowhere near equal.

And thats the whole point of what this is about. The side that wants the Bible is being made a ton stronger than the side that does not.

The law today decided to protect the teacher to read prayers to MY kids and told me I dont have a say in it.

Shit is undebateable fam.

Now if you agree with the Supreme Court trying to turn this into a Christian country, ill respect that.

But lets not act like this is about anything other than what its about.

Kids hear all kinds of shit in school they have a problem with and........for the most part...........they just shrug it off and keep it moving.

They can easily do the same with prayer.

If they don't want to pray.........they won't.

Just keep quiet and have a moment of silence to themselves.

Their feelings shouldn't have anything to do with people who want to pray.

As long as they're not being forced to do anything, it shouldn't be a problem.

Yeah, that's not adding up.

If 64% of people truly opposed it, abortion wouldn't be banned in nearly half the country after the Supreme Court decision.

It would only be a handful of states with those abortion trigger laws.

Since it's more than a handful, it's probably more people who oppose abortion that aren't being vocal about it.

There's many factors to this one being that more people live in concentrated urban areas so when polls are taken they'll tend to be skewed towards the feelings of where the majority of people live.

That however doesn't take into account the fact that even in places with large liberal leaning cities that those in more rural and suburban places still don't have impact in terms of who actually votes and puts people in office to pass these laws. For instance look at NY. Every election cycle people get shocked that NY state has such high Republican voting numbers because they often fail to think of places outside of NYC which is more liberal and left leaning in how they vote. Now expand that same concept across the country and there you have it.

There's many factors to this one being that more people live in concentrated urban areas so when polls are taken they'll tend to be skewed towards the feelings of where the majority of people live.

That however doesn't take into account the fact that even in places with large liberal leaning cities that those in more rural and suburban places still don't have impact in terms of who actually votes and puts people in office to pass these laws. For instance look at NY. Every election cycle people get shocked that NY state has such high Republican voting numbers because they often fail to think of places outside of NYC which is more liberal and left leaning in how they vote. Now expand that same concept across the country and there you have it.

We can't leave out overrepresentation of rural white states in the electoral college and district gerrymandering across the board (NY being a perfect example of that).

You do realize that the affects of these decisions don't just skip over Black folks right?

I know that it affects them a lot more than it affects us.

Simply because, if it didn't, so many of them wouldn't be acting/reacting the way they are to the decision.

If it affected us more, they'd go on about their business like they always do and not pay it any mind.

But yeah, go ahead and do their dirty work for them if you really think it's gonna help us in the long run.

If you anti women, just say you're anti women.

You don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. And you don't disregard reproductive rights, because of 1 (or even many) racist cac.

Women have more control over their bodies than they care to acknowledge.

They're just going to have to make better decisions and explore other options that are still available to them despite the Supreme Court's decision.

If they're so worried about not being able to have an abortion, then they can easily take the necessary steps to avoid getting pregnant to begin with.

After all.............

Their body...............their choice.

My sentiments exactly:

This abortion ruling has really brought out a lot of people's true feelings about us.

Any black person would be a damn fool to support their cause.

This is their problem...........not ours.

Again bro can you explain wtf abortion is not our problem when black people use abortion. Like are literally ignoring that because crackers are being crackers

Women have more control over their bodies than they care to acknowledge.
They're just going to have to make better decisions and explore other options that are still available to them despite the Supreme Court's decision.
If they're so worried about not being able to have an abortion, then they can easily take the necessary steps to avoid getting pregnant to begin with.

After all.............

Their body...............their choice.

What are those steps in your opinion?

Back