Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Supreme Court strikes down abortion | Update: Georgia Supreme Court is reinstating the state's 6-week abortion ban

What if instead of this forcing white women to have babies,it causes white women to have less sex and less babies doing the opposite of what they want?

Voucher is a big part of the solution. I don’t care if you learn about Jesus or Muhammad. The voucher covers all types of schools. People complain about overcrowding schools and lack of resources. Government basically saying we will find whatever y’all want. Just meet these requirements.

it’s a win

That's just it. You don't care but to many, especially religious folks, what their kids are taught to believe is a pretty big thing to consider.

R.b00797bafe2ea3b0f18529a2abfe3664

It was the football coach's case. And who gives a shit really? We use to say the Lord's Prayer after every practice during football season. No biggie.

Don't see a problem with a teacher leading a prayer, regardless of religion, with a group of kids that want to participate. Now if he treats those that pray with him better than those that don't, it's an issue imo. But voluntary prayer with willing participants... don't care.

Ok, but I care.

What if I dont want my kids around any type of prayer, and thats the reason I decide to send them to public school.

Fuck my rights in that case right? Fuck the fact that I dont want my kids around it.

Notice that? How much more powerful the side of wanting their kids to be around prayer is vs the side not wanting their kids around prayer?

The shit aint nowhere near equal.

And thats the whole point of what this is about. The side that wants the Bible is being made a ton stronger than the side that does not.

The law today decided to protect the teacher to read prayers to MY kids and told me I dont have a say in it.

Shit is undebateable fam.

Now if you agree with the Supreme Court trying to turn this into a Christian country, ill respect that.

But lets not act like this is about anything other than what its about.

Last edited:
Ok, but I care.

What if I dont want my kids around any type of prayer, and thats the reason I decide to send them to public school.

Fuck my rights in that case right? Fuck the fact that I dont want my kids around it.

Notice that? How much more powerful the side of wanting their kids to be around prayer is vs the side not wanting their kids around prayer?

The shit aint nowhere near equal.

And thats the whole point of what this is about. The side that wants the Bible is being made a ton stronger than the side that does not.

The law today decided to protect the teacher to read prayers to MY kids and told me I dont have a say in it.

Shit is undebateable fam.

Now if you agree with the Supreme Court trying to turn this into a Christian country, ill respect that.

But lets not act like this is about anything other than what its about.

Fuck your rights? Your right to not have anyone allowed to pray in your vicinity? What right is that?

It sounds like you need to select a private school over a public school if you want to make sure your kid isn't exposed to people of different beliefs and religious practices.

They're not bothering you or impeding on your ability to do anything. If you go to lunch, and some kids decide to prayer before their meal... that's doing what to you?

The teacher can't compel students to participate. He's just allowed to pray with those that choose to participate. If people of whatever religion want to pray together... go for it.

Fuck your rights? Your right to not have anyone allowed to pray in your vicinity? What right is that?

It sounds like you need to select a private school over a public school if you want to make sure your kid isn't exposed to people of different beliefs and religious practices.

They're not bothering you or impeding on your ability to do anything. If you go to lunch, and some kids decide to prayer before their meal... that's doing what to you?

The teacher can't compel students to participate. He's just allowed to pray with those that choose to participate. If people of whatever religion want to pray together... go for it.

Fam im sending my kids to school, not to church.

Telling my 8 year old to not get indoctrinated to their authority figures praying over them or tell them to just not participate and feel left out at that young age is ass.

Why does anyone have to be forced to listen or partake or not participate in anybodys prayer in a public school?

Why not have a public school have no religion, and if you want religion in school, send your kids to a christian school.

Yall be taking peoples rights and still acting like yall rights are under attack

Fam im sending my kids to school, not to church.

Telling my 8 year old to not get indoctrinated to their authority figures praying over them or tell them to just not participate and feel left out at that young age is ass.

Why does anyone have to be forced to listen or partake or not participate in anybodys prayer in a public school?

Why not have a public school have no religion, and if you want religion in school, send your kids to a christian school.

Yall be taking peoples rights and still acting like yall rights are under attack

You keep saying rights are being taken, but I'm not sure which rights you mean. Your right to religious freedom is still there. Your right to not practice any religion is still there. Not witnessing prayer isn't a right though.

Is it that you think 8 year olds are too young and impressionable? Or do you think it should be banned with older kids too? I agree with what you're saying about how easily influenced 8 year olds are, and I think in general if it's being done it needs to be done in certain ways. Don't start the day off with a class prayer, for example.

I can't be the only one that was on a sports team that had prayers. Never bothered me, but I guess it really got to some of ya'll.

Kinda wanna check how they living but ion need that in my Google maps history

I'm nosey...

Clarence lives on a private road. His crib is set back from the road about 500-600ft and backs up to a state park. Even though the road isn't gated, Google didn't allow a car to go down there to take pics.
Alito's crib looks pretty nice. I still wouldn't want to call anywhere in NJ home, but his shit genuinely looks nice.
Gorsuch lives on a private, gated road. Can't tell what his crib looks like, but if it's anything like one of his neighbor's (5983sq/ft 4 bed, 5 bath sitting on 3.04 acres), then it's gonna be pretty damned nice.
Barrett address doesn't quite pan out, unless it's the one I did find (one number off), then it's pretty nice and sits in a somewhat "upper middle class"-type of neighborhood (if that really even exists in the armpit of America that is South Bend).
Similar to Barrett's address, Cavanaugh's didn't 100% pan out, but there's a crib one digit off that's fairly nice.

Back