Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Supreme Court strikes down abortion | Update: Georgia Supreme Court is reinstating the state's 6-week abortion ban

Y’all really think folks that believe non whites are beneath them and contradict damn near everything in the so called religion they follow are truly religious and not use as a cover up. They don’t care about religion values but self prevention of their race here in the US

It’s all about power and they letting us know with these “slip of the tongue“ speeches they giving.

I grew up catholic and seen how these so called religious folks really think and act.

Bro racists have used religion to justify their racism forever. They are religiously racist lol they used to think we were Black because Noah cursed Ham. And I get it it’s supposed to be about preserving crackers and they want their birth numbers to increase. Like bro you grew up Catholic God told Hebrews to kill a lot of folks.

Religion played an extremely huge part in this. It’s been a religious debate for a minute.

I think the religious aspect is overplayed, honestly. I'm on the fence with pro-choice and pro-life debate. But a lot of pro-lifers feel there's a life growing inside the woman, and you shouldn't end an innocent person's life. It's not a biblical argument from everyone.

I think the religious aspect is overplayed, honestly. I'm on the fence with pro-choice and pro-life debate. But a lot of pro-lifers feel there's a life growing inside the woman, and you shouldn't end an innocent person's life. It's not a biblical argument from everyone.

Nobody is saying its a biblical argument from everyone but there are more than a couple politicians who've not only appealed to the religious conservatives using Roe V Wade but have outright said it ties into their personal religious beliefs that life begins at fertilization basically.

Woke up from a crazy weed induced dream. The Supreme court ruled that interracial marriages and relationships were illegal. They ruled that all the marriages had to terminate immediately. They also ruled that the men had to pay child support and alimony in every case.

I went downstairs and saw my beautiful black wife playing spades with her friends and just smiled my ass off.

Ok

Supreme Court just ruled today that teachers have a constitutional right to lead their students in prayer.

Everybody supporting abortions being outlawed been praising Jesus.

And yall still saying its not about religion?

One of my crew is an ultra conservative Pentecostal minister. He's been singing praises about this shit ever since the leak. As far as folks like him are concerned this is what the country needs: A return to it's Christian roots at all costs.

Republicans appealing to religious conservatives absolutely drove part of their push to overturn Roe v Wade. That's not some hidden thing

Ah, but not at first.

In 1971, delegates to the Southern Baptist Convention in St. Louis, Missouri, passed a resolution encouraging “Southern Baptists to work for legislation that will allow the possibility of abortion under such conditions as rape, incest, clear evidence of severe fetal deformity, and carefully ascertained evidence of the likelihood of damage to the emotional, mental, and physical health of the mother.” The convention, hardly a redoubt of liberal values, reaffirmed that position in 1974, one year after Roe, and again in 1976.

so what changed?

Bob Jones University did, in fact, try to placate the IRS—in its own way. Following initial inquiries into the school’s racial policies, Bob Jones admitted one African-American, a worker in its radio station, as a part-time student; he dropped out a month later. In 1975, again in an attempt to forestall IRS action, the school admitted blacks to the student body, but, out of fears of miscegenation, refused to admit unmarried African-Americans. The school also stipulated that any students who engaged in interracial dating, or who were even associated with organizations that advocated interracial dating, would be expelled.

The IRS was not placated. On January 19, 1976, after years of warnings—integrate or pay taxes—the agency rescinded the school’s tax exemption.

For many evangelical leaders, who had been following the issue since Green v. Connally, Bob Jones University was the final straw. As Elmer L. Rumminger, longtime administrator at Bob Jones University, told me in an interview, the IRS actions against his school “alerted the Christian school community about what could happen with government interference” in the affairs of evangelical institutions. “That was really the major issue that got us all involved.”

But Falwell and Weyrich, having tapped into the ire of evangelical leaders, were also savvy enough to recognize that organizing grassroots evangelicals to defend racial discrimination would be a challenge......

Supreme Court just ruled today that teachers have a constitutional right to lead their students in prayer.

It’s a front.

It isnbut its not its religion shrouded in white supremacy... let a muslim start leading prayer braying God is great and you will seebjust how religious it is...it isnmanifest destiny 2.0

It stems from that football coach...

It stems from those crackers not wanting tonmake gay people a wedding cake.. so on and so forth...
its indoctrination the same way football coaches use their posisition to assimilate negroes

It isnbut its not its religion shrouded in white supremacy... let a muslim start leading prayer braying God is great and you will seebjust how religious it is...it isnmanifest destiny 2.0

It stems from that football coach...

It stems from those crackers not wanting tonmake gay people a wedding cake.. so on and so forth...
its indoctrination the same way football coaches use their posisition to assimilate negroes

When we say its about religion, we dont mean the concept of religion, we mean their religion.

For these mfers, theres one true religion, which has white Jesus and white God, and thats what this is about.

They want America to go back to the days when white protestants were in charge and thats that.

You talking about that footbal coach? If so, you're intentionally being misleading.

When we say its about religion, we dont mean the concept of religion, we mean their religion.

For these mfers, theres one true religion, which has white Jesus and white God, and thats what this is about.

They want America to go back to the days when white protestants were in charge and thats that.
They don't ceven believe in god.. their concept of god is them..

What's wild is that these muhfuckas had a heads up with the leak.. had damn near two months to prepare stop gaps or SOMETHING for when it was made official but it still seems like they did absolutely nothing to prepare for this.

Miss me with all the fake outrage and do your fuckin job. If conservatives could have trigger laws.. why couldnt the same have been done on the other side.

Fuckin sleep at the wheel as usual

Back