Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Supreme Court strikes down abortion | Update: Georgia Supreme Court is reinstating the state's 6-week abortion ban

I don't believe so. I think stuff like that is controlled by the FDA.

That's interesting.. Especially if someone has a doctor that happens to practice out of state but still prescribes the medication necessary for an abortion and the patient has it mailed to where they live and it's essentially illegal there

That's interesting.. Especially if someone has a doctor that happens to practice out of state but still prescribes the medication necessary for an abortion and the patient has it mailed to where they live and it's essentially illegal there

Yeah, I mean the medication itself might be legal, but the act of aborting a fetus would still be illegal.

Yeah, I mean the medication itself might be legal, but the act of aborting a fetus would still be illegal.

Therin lies the issue.

Without going through someones mail or looking through their medical prescriptions.. how could they really know?

Even for those women that might abort further along, these assholes might suspect, but they cant really dig into peoples medical history or what they receive in the mail like that as far as I know.

I wouldnt be surprised if they werent taking steps to make that easier for them to do though.

that would open up possible fourth amendment violations along with some other violations as well

Therin lies the issue.

Without going through someones mail or looking through their medical prescriptions.. how could they really know?

Even for those women that might abort further along, these assholes might suspect, but they cant really dig into peoples medical history or what they receive in the mail like that as far as I know.

I wouldnt be surprised if they werent taking steps to make that easier for them to do though

Oh people can and will get away with covert abortions, there's no doubt about that.

That said, we live in an era where people tell on themselves about shit through social media all the time, so people will be caught and it will most be their faults or the fault of someone close to them.

Or stop re-electing democratic incumbents that we know aint shit and wont put up a fight for the peoples interests.

Primary all these lazy muhfuckas that are just coasting and collecting a check without showing up to do the job but get re-elected cuz no one else runs against them

I hear you but it really seem like none of them be fighting

Folks really think religion has anything to do with is laughable. To even bring it up and place blame on men is idiotic. Millions of women wanted this too.

Republicans appealing to religious conservatives absolutely drove part of their push to overturn Roe v Wade. That's not some hidden thing

And the fact she specified 4 men, meaning the men of the Supreme Court who voted, and not all men is a factual statement.

Last edited:
Folks really think religion has anything to do with is laughable. To even bring it up and place blame on men is idiotic. Millions of women wanted this too.
It has merit... for some it is their Christian belief and duty to put an end to abortion, hence the millions of women. Other than that, control and white increase of birth are apart. As far as some men being a part, a piece of the cause of this change to the constitution, you'd disagree and say no?

Y’all really think folks that believe non whites are beneath them and contradict damn near everything in the so called religion they follow are truly religious and not use as a cover up. They don’t care about religion values but self prevention of their race here in the US

It’s all about power and they letting us know with these “slip of the tongue“ speeches they giving.

I grew up catholic and seen how these so called religious folks really think and act.

Being in a position of power like this for life is something that shouldn’t be allowed.

What would it take legislatively to introduce term limits across the board, including the supreme court?

I think I heard before (and it could be wrong) that its for life so they don't have to worry about any outside factors impacting their decisions. Kinda like politicians get bought in exchange for campaign support. Then they owe someone, and that impacts their decisions.

Not saying that's the best way to hande it. Just saying that may be why it is how it is.

Back