Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Supreme Court strikes down abortion | Update: Georgia Supreme Court is reinstating the state's 6-week abortion ban

You talking about that footbal coach? If so, you're intentionally being misleading.

It doesnt matter about the football coach.

The Supreme Court doesnt judicate on a case by case basis.

The football coach was saying he could pray and lead students in prayer as part of his first ammendment rights.

The Supreme Court said he is right, and that any teacher can lead students in prayer going forward. Which means teachers are now allowed by law to lead your kids in prayer, and all your kids can do is decide to pop in some earpods and drown them out or something.

White Conservatives want this country to be ruled by the Bible. And not just the Bible, but the white protestant interpretation of the Bible. Their interpretation is Manifest Destiny with them on top. Women be subserviant. And this interpretation is also what they used to justify slavery for 400 years.

And them mfers bided their time, were super patient for about 30 years, and now that they got majority in the Supreme Court, every judgement they are making is with that vision in mind.

What's wild is that these muhfuckas had a heads up with the leak.. had damn near two months to prepare stop gaps or SOMETHING for when it was made official but it still seems like they did absolutely nothing to prepare for this.

Miss me with all the fake outrage and do your fuckin job. If conservatives could have trigger laws.. why couldnt the same have been done on the other side.

Fuckin sleep at the wheel as usual

Fam that Dan Lebetard clip was super hard and explained Democrats in a nutshell.

They had the super majority a number of times and could have made abortions legal by law.

But if they did that, then they would have 1 less running point, and them running points is all this has ever been about.

Need something to campaign on and fundraise off.

I gaurantee you behind closed doors Democrats are celebrating this harder than Republicans. They were already gonna get destroyed in the mid terms, and this gave them something to campaign on and lose a handful less seats.

What's wild is that these muhfuckas had a heads up with the leak.. had damn near two months to prepare stop gaps or SOMETHING for when it was made official but it still seems like they did absolutely nothing to prepare for this.

Miss me with all the fake outrage and do your fuckin job. If conservatives could have trigger laws.. why couldnt the same have been done on the other side.

Huh? All jokes aside, what was the 'other side' supposed to do? Serious question. Maybe I'm not understanding what you mean.

Huh? All jokes aside, what was the 'other side' supposed to do? Serious question. Maybe I'm not understanding what you mean.

Democrats could have done SOMETHING other than take to social media, scream vote and feign outrage.

They knew this was coming and yet seemingly took NO steps to prepare anything for when it was made official. All the shit they are screaming about doing now, they could have been proactive and taken steps to do it ahead of time.

Codifying Roe V Wade
Having clinics readily available on federal lands in the states where the trigger laws went into affect immediately
Having their own trigger laws for when the decision came down
Having ANY semblance of a plan of action for something that was clearly telegraphed and they knew was coming..

but like @AZTG just said this is just a fundraising and campaigning gift for them so why bother doing the fuckin work.. smdh

Democrats could have done SOMETHING other than take to social media, scream vote and feign outrage.

They knew this was coming and yet seemingly took NO steps to prepare anything for when it was made official. All the shit they are screaming about doing now, they could have been proactive and taken steps to do it ahead of time.

Codifying Roe V Wade
Having clinics readily available on federal lands in the states where the trigger laws went into affect immediately
Having their own trigger laws for when the decision came down
Having ANY semblance of a plan of action for something that was clearly telegraphed and they knew was coming..

but like @AZTG just said this is just a fundraising and campaigning gift for them so why bother doing the fuckin work.. smdh

When I’m not getting my daughter situated, ima come back in here and explain why that wasn’t possible. Stay tuned.

Folks gotta stop giving them these outs. They weren't sleep. They let that shit happen to try to help them feed on the outrage to hopefully get more people out for the mid-terms, get more campaign money, etc.

These people playing a fucked up game with our lives. These people have way too many people on their staffs to be sleep about anything. They know everything they need to know and basically what can be done to combat shit. What they do is leverage things and how they can spin it to their benefit so they can get more money and votes.

They basically politically bean counting like the auto industry does with the defects they know of when rolling out cars.

Fam that Dan Lebetard clip was super hard and explained Democrats in a nutshell.

They had the super majority a number of times and could have made abortions legal by law.

But if they did that, then they would have 1 less running point, and them running points is all this has ever been about.

Need something to campaign on and fundraise off.

I gaurantee you behind closed doors Democrats are celebrating this harder than Republicans. They were already gonna get destroyed in the mid terms, and this gave them something to campaign on and lose a handful less seats.

Damn I should've read this before I just posted. Basically said the same shit

Folks gotta stop giving them these outs. They weren't sleep. They let that shit happen to try to help them feed on the outrage to hopefully get more people out for the mid-terms, get more campaign money, etc.

These people playing a fucked up game with our lives. These people have way too many people on their staffs to be sleep about anything. They know everything they need to know and basically what can be done to combat shit. What they do is leverage things and how they can spin it to their benefit so they can get more money and votes.

They basically politically bean counting like the auto industry does with the defects they know of when rolling out cars.

You're absolutely right

It doesnt matter about the football coach.

The Supreme Court doesnt judicate on a case by case basis.

The football coach was saying he could pray and lead students in prayer as part of his first ammendment rights.

The Supreme Court said he is right, and that any teacher can lead students in prayer going forward. Which means teachers are now allowed by law to lead your kids in prayer, and all your kids can do is decide to pop in some earpods and drown them out or something.

White Conservatives want this country to be ruled by the Bible. And not just the Bible, but the white protestant interpretation of the Bible. Their interpretation is Manifest Destiny with them on top. Women be subserviant. And this interpretation is also what they used to justify slavery for 400 years.

And them mfers bided their time, were super patient for about 30 years, and now that they got majority in the Supreme Court, every judgement they are making is with that vision in mind.

It was the football coach's case. And who gives a shit really? We use to say the Lord's Prayer after every practice during football season. No biggie.

Don't see a problem with a teacher leading a prayer, regardless of religion, with a group of kids that want to participate. Now if he treats those that pray with him better than those that don't, it's an issue imo. But voluntary prayer with willing participants... don't care.

Due to increased demand, at this time we are limiting purchases of Plan B contraceptive pills to three per customer," Alicja Wojczyk, senior manager of external communications for Rite Aid told CNN in an email.

Though CVS has "ample supply" of Plan B and Aftera -- two types of emergency contraception -- the company is limiting purchases to three per customer "to ensure equitable access and consistent supply on store shelves," Matt Blanchette, senior manager of retail communications at CVS Pharmacy told CNN in an email.

Due to increased demand, at this time we are limiting purchases of Plan B contraceptive pills to three per customer," Alicja Wojczyk, senior manager of external communications for Rite Aid told CNN in an email.

Though CVS has "ample supply" of Plan B and Aftera -- two types of emergency contraception -- the company is limiting purchases to three per customer "to ensure equitable access and consistent supply on store shelves," Matt Blanchette, senior manager of retail communications at CVS Pharmacy told CNN in an email.

Literally copped 3 off Amazon about a month ago cause I saw this coming

You still looking at it the wrong way. We don’t need to wonder how rich these schools are. We don’t need strict rules. We need Federal funds to fund 100% tuition. It eliminates any rules or wondering about anything. If the tuition is $15,000 and the government pays $15,000 the kid is in.

I know a few parents who are paying a couple hundred a month on top of what the state pays. The high schools are the most expensive schools.

The kids are being taught a higher standard with smaller class sizes. You keep trying to base it all on religion. That’s not all I’m saying. What if every city had a school like Lebrons?

The only problem people have is this is a Republican idea. We all agree that kids learn different and need different options. The voucher gives that. If more people had access to vouchers more schools would be created to help more kids.

This is a simple idea.

No my issue wasn't that this is a republican idea. I specifically stated what it was in my initial response to you which you still haven't really addressed. Which was the same indoctrination but with newer books and a spin of Jesus added in.

And including religous based private schools you can't ignore the religious aspect of a private school that is based in religion and typically attached to a larger church. They go one in the same. There's a reason you don't find too many people not of the denomination attending a religious based school. And that's because regardless of books people still want a say in what their kids are taught to believe too. So it's not as simple as get some vouchers and go. There's a bunch of different things to consider before trying to paint this as a catch all solution everyone should run to.

Back