Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Supreme Court strikes down abortion | Update: Georgia Supreme Court is reinstating the state's 6-week abortion ban

I can respect this take even tho I disagree about the purpose of 2A

I don't think u can separate the purpose of self-defense vs defending against tyranny

u would use the same gun to do both IMO, so there really isn't a distinction to me

whether u protect urself from criminals..........or u would just use ur personal guns to get to the military guns of the enemy.......it' the same bullets (ie. a 9mm or a 5.56/.308/7.62) is all the same

and as far as resupply of ammo, that why we def need allies

and it wouldn't be farfetched to see other countries secretly supplying us either........the problem is organization of any effort would be pisspoor cuz black folks just don't get along

as @BlackRain said earlier, cats would rather get credit than actually want to see something get accomplished.....so we'd be done before shit even really got started SMH

I think a ton or countries would want to resupply an insurgency in the US. Its just they wont be able to cause the US military would control the sea and the air. Nothing gonna be coming in or out to help.

But man thats a whole different convo. Lmaooo. We hijacking the fuck out this thread.

I respect your point fam and get exactly where you coming from even if we disagreeing on the how and the what. For now I agree to disagree not to your overall point, but some of your supporting points.

We can have a detailed debate on this when I get back home. Yall bout to have me detained at the airport talking about how I would organize the revolution in the US.

Last edited:
I can respect this take even tho I disagree about the purpose of 2A

I don't think u can separate the purpose of self-defense vs defending against tyranny

u would use the same gun to do both IMO, so there really isn't a distinction to me

whether u protect urself from criminals..........or u would just use ur personal guns to get to the military guns of the enemy.......it' the same bullets (ie. a 9mm or a 5.56/.308/7.62) is all the same

and as far as resupply of ammo, that why we def need allies

and it wouldn't be farfetched to see other countries secretly supplying us either........the problem is organization of any effort would be pisspoor cuz black folks just don't get along

as @BlackRain said earlier, cats would rather get credit than actually want to see something get accomplished.....so we'd be done before shit even really got started SMH
What countries of wealth and supply wanna help black ppl let alone black Americans

I don't think it is.

White Americans be thinking about overthrowing the government all the time. That's part of the reason why they got all the guns in the world. They be heavy into survivalist shit and hunting.

Lol shit, they teach their kids that if they don't like what the government is doing, they have the right to over throw it, early.

To a large number of White Americans, being able to violently opposing their government when it does shit they don't like is what holds America together.

It's not rule of law or legitimate institutions, it's a threat of violence.

If some shit pops off, it wouldn't be just Black people, it would be a multi-racial coalition against the government and it's supporters.

And you saw how easy it was to run up in the capitol. America isn't as secure as it makes itself out to be. And it's law enforcement isn't that well trained either.
And by the end of the night, they got their asses handed to them

I don't think it is.

White Americans be thinking about overthrowing the government all the time. That's part of the reason why they got all the guns in the world. They be heavy into survivalist shit and hunting.

Lol shit, they teach their kids that if they don't like what the government is doing, they have the right to over throw it, early.

To a large number of White Americans, being able to violently opposing their government when it does shit they don't like is what holds America together.

It's not rule of law or legitimate institutions, it's a threat of violence.

If some shit pops off, it wouldn't be just Black people, it would be a multi-racial coalition against the government and it's supporters.

And you saw how easy it was to run up in the capitol. America isn't as secure as it makes itself out to be. And it's law enforcement isn't that well trained either.

They ran up in the capitol against a small police force a modern civil war is more likely than a rebellion. A rebellion it’s gonna be military vs people. A civil war would be two governments going at it. And them white folks in the woods unless they doing Marine training ain’t gonna hold a candle against organized military force white folks built the military industrial complex they for damn sure ain’t letting it be destroyed from some local yokels.

And by the end of the night, they got their asses handed to them

No they didn't. They weren't even armed and they weren't violent. They weren't particularly organized or coordinated.

If those White people that ran into the capitol was deadly serious, they could've took over that shit and held it for days.

The entire response to Jan 6th response to a rag tag bunch of White people running into the capitol showed the nation how unprepared America is for an armed insurgency by its own citizens.

Shit, most of these cops in America can't even handle an active shooter situation in an enclosed space. And it's easy to purchase the weapons to be able to out gun a police department.

Only thing that stops America from being overtaken by its own citizens is a lack of political will.

Life in America, despite all of it's flaws is pretty fucking cushy. Nobody is going to risk a decent present for the possibility of a better future.

Last edited:
No they didn't. They weren't even armed and they weren't violent. They weren't particularly organized or coordinated.

If those White people that ran into the capitol was deadly serious, they could've took over that shit and held it for days.

The entire response to Jan 6th response to a rag tag bunch of White people running into the capitol showed the nation how unprepared America is for an armed insurgency by its own citizens.

Shit, most of these cops in America can't even handle an active shooter situation in an enclosed space. And it's easy to purchase the weapons to be able to out gun a police department.

Only thing that stops America from being overtaken by its own citizens is a lack of political will.

Life in America, despite all of it's flaws is pretty fucking cushy.

Yea but if the government were serious with putting them down how far you think they woulda got

Voting matters 😐

Not saying it does not matter but I mean what are the Democrats doing with the votes they get. It just feels like they not invested in stopping the nonsense and folks losing faith.

But third party options aren’t take seriously or may be too out there.

Not saying it does not matter but I mean what are the Democrats doing with the votes they get. It just feels like they not invested in stopping the nonsense and folks losing faith.

Aight

Life in America, despite all of it's flaws is pretty fucking cushy. Nobody is going to risk a decent present for the possibility of a better future.
Ragtag white ppl with inside assistance... who when the police decided to get buck, handed them their ass when it got dark. The whole shitshow showed a clear lack of orders from up top on purpose, hell by the president, to stop it orderly. Most ppl aren't prepared or ready to sacrifice to the level necessary to rebel... especially black folks presently. We wouldn't have inside help from senators and representatives or police for fake ass tours or opening side doors or not pushing to stop the mass neither

Last edited:

Or stop re-electing democratic incumbents that we know aint shit and wont put up a fight for the peoples interests.

Primary all these lazy muhfuckas that are just coasting and collecting a check without showing up to do the job but get re-elected cuz no one else runs against them

I don't disagree with any of this.....and thanks for the added context

my only point about goat/sheep herders was that the weapon systems they used weren't some real advanced tech to make them such a formidable match against the US (or Russia).......they had the willpower and the cultural mentality to fight

meanwhile folks keep alluding to this highly trained, better equipped, supremely competent govt/military

in comparison to the assumed small group of neckbeards with an ammo stash in their garage.....their training only consists of shooting cans in the back yard so how in the world could they beat the US govt in any way 😂

if being an invader against another country is that challenging, then how easy would it be to eliminate ur own people, on ur own turf, that they share with u while being integrated in all facets of society

hell some white folks would have to consider killing their own mixed family members if shit really went there

my only point is mofos automatically dismiss citizens having 2A rights as if other countries in the past didn't consider the armed civilian populace when deciding not to invade the US mainland

1 body being dropped in front of them immediately put a pause on how many of those who went inside were moving. That shit wasn't as threatening to the government as a whole as them white people want to pretend. If it had came down to an actual battle them white folks would've been lit up without a 2nd thought

>Ms. Miller’s spokesman, Isaiah Wartman, told NBC News that Miller misspoke and meant to say “right to life,” not “white life,”

this is up there with that time Rick Santorum said ""I don't want to make black people's lives better" at a campaign stop and said "no no, i meant to say BLAH PEOPLE"

I keep saying this, but folks need to be more strategic using their vote rather then thinking voting for one president is going to cause sweeping changes. The Republican party that you see today is due to tea party. They didn't like that a black man was president ironically "making" them get healthcare insurance and at the same time a black man also was the head of the Republican party at the time trying bring in more people of color as candidates and diversifying the voting base because for the first time someone didn't need to get the majority white vote to win the presidency. They started from the bottom up primarying establishment candidates at lower levels of government, eventually having the power to get rid of Michael Steele and push the entire party to the right.

That's what we need to do, start primarying at lower levels working up.

Progressives did start this process in 20eo

Back