Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Supreme Court strikes down abortion | Update: Georgia Supreme Court is reinstating the state's 6-week abortion ban

These last few pages are exactly why I said what I said. Niggas don't know how to really lead nor follow so it'd be a bunch of niggas arguing about whose way is best instead of actually planning and plotting an actual strategy

All you points actually show up in the CIA Sabotage Field Manual. You can see if on the Homeland Security Archive website. You can google it. Its called "Simple Sabotage Field Manual "

Sad that you support so many bullshit causes that you're too oblivious to realize when those causes are in direct conflict with each other.

None of them are in direct conflict unless you’re not a deep thinker. Go and tell me how my points all contradict each other.

You are an exception skill and training wise. And the unification you speak of would require black people to move in mass to the same area to establish a defensive position. And your drones ain’t the US govt drones.

All that to say you have wonderful ideas that are impractical and wholly unrealistic in my opinion. None of the rights we’ve achieved as a people in the US has come by force so there’s nothing to suggest that’s how we’re going to keep them.

yes and no as far as an exception regarding skill/training

whenever I had to train new Soldiers, they were generally barely above the same skill level as the average civilian (and I'm referring to someone who complete Basic Training).....that's generally the start point of any person new to training.....it would not take much to make a motivated person competent enough to put up a fight if they have the willpower to do so

the US military does this same training aspect in foreign countries all the time.......how do u think coups are executed?

and black people are in an even better position than Afghanis as far as home turf.........we are embedded in all places of society....political leadership, the police, the military, hell even the current SecDef is black (fun fact I used to work for him back when I was on active duty)

and yes the same drones the military uses are built and sold by civilians......the military may operate certain equipment, but all that stuff is built by the civilian populace....we would still have access to it

my real point is that we need to have the same approach as these white folks do when it comes to preserving certain rights

cuz if shit ultimately breaks down we need to be capable of putting up some sort of fight

and yes force will be necessary........it's a false narrative that our rights didn't come by force.......u needed both philosophies of Martin/Malcolm to make a real difference

Ironically enough that's exactly what is already happening. Look how quickly shit breaks down the moment niggas disagree on how to get to the ultimate goal. Name calling, insults, threats etc all because niggas egos can't take a backseat for a moment and just listen to someone else's idea on the chance that person might know better. Niggas want the credit for being right more than they actually want to be right and that's a huge problem that needs to be addressed

this might be the MOST truthful profound statement I've ever read on ABW 😂

Last edited:
I always laugh when I see these discussions about black people going against the government. If our government ever did say "Fuck it" and decided to go to war with the black people in America, they'd wipe us out quickly and easily.

Don't talk to me about guerilla warfare.

This isn't Afganistan. The vast majority of black people in America have lived their lives in urban areas or suburbs just outside of urban areas. We aren't the Taliban. We don't know shit about surviving off the grid in hard to hit areas like mountains and caves.

This also ain't hundreds of years ago when the Jamaicans and Haitians were using guerilla warfare to gain independence. Back then, the oppressors couldn't just bomb the shit out of the area where they knew the black people were holed up. Now they can...and they have before, and the black people involved didn't come out of those circumstances very well.

If there is a time when the writing is on the wall for our rights in this country, our best bet is to just cut our losses and get the fuck out.

this is basically just saying u believe black folks are food........it should be eye opening that our own people see ourselves this way

u are basically saying u don't believe we should even try to put up a fight SMH..........meanwhile other groups are more confident in their willingness to stand up for themselves

my question to u is what do u do if the almighty powerful govt doesn't allow u to just cut ur losses and leave?

what can u do at that point?

this is basically just saying u believe black folks are food........it should be eye opening that our own people see ourselves this way

u are basically saying u don't believe we should even try to put up a fight SMH..........meanwhile other groups are more confident in their willingness to stand up for themselves

my question to u is what do u do if the almighty powerful govt doesn't allow u to just cut ur losses and leave?

what can u do at that point?

I don't even believe a scenario where the U.S. government will implement Jim Crow 2.0 forcing black people to have to fight the government will happen. I also don't believe the U.S. government will go full-on war with African Americans because that would make for some very bad geopolitical circumstances.

However, if I'm wrong about that, and our government really decided to stomp us out, then yes we'd be cooked.

Like what groups are willing to go to war with the U.S. government? The only group I can think of is the far right extremists and those are the groups stocking up on weapons and running military drills in the woods. Black people aren't doing that shit.

I'm not saying black people should just roll over and die if that situation popped up. If escape isn't an option, then of course we'd have to fight back, but in such a situation our only hope for survival would be having allies. If it was just us against everyone, and the enemy really was willing to exterminate us, there isn't much we could do about it. The same would be true for Jews, Latinos, Poor whites, etc... There's no minority group in the U.S. that is capable of beating the U.S. government in a no holds barred fight.

If it ever came down to fighting a revolution in America, the key to winning would be convincing military members to deflect.

If military members are willing to deflect, then that would mean that America is approaching a failed state and the American government in power is no longer seen as legitimate.

Revolutions in the modern era weren't long drawn out battles. A democratic republic government as world renown as America's isn't just gonna bomb their own citizens to hell with drones and shit. They would want to save face in the eyes of the international community. They would mostly be on the defensive.

Revolutionaries secured key territories and convinced the population that the sitting government has failed and then the sitting government steps down.

Black Americans already live in key strategic areas.

It'll probably come to a revolution scenario in the future. A revolution almost happened during the Great Depression.

So it's probably overdue for one at this point. With how the left and liberals feeling about this Roe v. Wade bullshit and how the conservatives are gloating, it'll only gonna get worse.

If I was 22 years old right now, I would definitely be on a different type of time.

I don't even believe a scenario where the U.S. government will implement Jim Crow 2.0 forcing black people to have to fight the government will happen. I also don't believe the U.S. government will go full-on war with African Americans because that would make for some very bad geopolitical circumstances.

However, if I'm wrong about that, and our government really decided to stomp us out, then yes we'd be cooked.

Like what groups are willing to go to war with the U.S. government? The only group I can think of is the far right extremists and those are the groups stocking up on weapons and running military drills in the woods. Black people aren't doing that shit.

I'm not saying black people should just roll over and die if that situation popped up. If escape isn't an option, then of course we'd have to fight back, but in such a situation our only hope for survival would be having allies. If it was just us against everyone, and the enemy really was willing to exterminate us, there isn't much we could do about it. The same would be true for Jews, Latinos, Poor whites, etc... There's no minority group in the U.S. that is capable of beating the U.S. government in a no holds barred fight.

well the fact u can't even conceive the notion is how we got the shitty politics we have going on today......who was thinking about Roe a couple years ago

it's not too crazy to think other segregation could be a real thing again

there has to be a start point where we acknowledge as a group that we don't even have the collective mentality of "what if" and should we even be prepared for a fight

and I agree on needing allies

but why would they join us if we are already implicitly saying we ain't even motivated enough to fight for ourselves......why would other minority groups join us if we got so many mofos ready to just roll over or try to cut and run?

I always laugh when I see these discussions about black people going against the government. If our government ever did say "Fuck it" and decided to go to war with the black people in America, they'd wipe us out quickly and easily.

Don't talk to me about guerilla warfare.

This isn't Afganistan. The vast majority of black people in America have lived their lives in urban areas or suburbs just outside of urban areas. We aren't the Taliban. We don't know shit about surviving off the grid in hard to hit areas like mountains and caves.

This also ain't hundreds of years ago when the Jamaicans and Haitians were using guerilla warfare to gain independence. Back then, the oppressors couldn't just bomb the shit out of the area where they knew the black people were holed up. Now they can...and they have before, and the black people involved didn't come out of those circumstances very well.

If there is a time when the writing is on the wall for our rights in this country, our best bet is to just cut our losses and get the fuck out.

Also, and I know @Mr BFK knows this, so this aint for him. But for folks who agreed with his post.

The US fighting Goat Herders in Afganistan is a very disingenous statement.

Those Goat Herders had a govt in Afganistan, with a trained army and trained generals before the US invaded. They also had contingency plans and strategies on what to do if they ever got invaded like all countries have.

On top of that, the whole country belonged to the goat herders. Its not like the goat herders were a minority there and they had no place to hide.

On top of that, the Taliban was being helped and funded and trained by outside forces. Russia, Iran, Turkey, Saudia Arabia, Pakistan all helped arm and train and feed the Taliban for 20 years.

But most importantly, the Taliban had the mountains. And its impossible for anyone to win a war in those mountain terrains.

With all that said, the US beat the Taliban back. Twice. And it didnt take long. Where the US failed was making sure there was a capable govt to take over for the Taliban. The Taliban laid dormant for 10+ years cause they couldnt fight the US army.

Then Trump signed a peace treaty with them, and then they rose up and beat the Afgani Army. Not a single battle or bullet was fired by or against the US when the Taliban came back.

None of these factors exist or will ever exist if the US was to target its own citizens in the US, minority or otherwise. And these arent even the only factors.

And again, @Mr BFK imo is one of the people here who imo knows all this. So this post isnt for him. Its for everyone else agreeing with the post.

This aint my pro gun or anti gun post.

This is my lets not think we can recreate the Afgani insurgency and beat back the US army like the Afganis kind of but not really did.

Last edited:
well the fact u can't even conceive the notion is how we got the shitty politics we have going on today......who was thinking about Roe a couple years ago

it's not too crazy to think other segregation could be a real thing again

there has to be a start point where we acknowledge as a group that we don't even have the collective mentality of "what if" and should we even be prepared for a fight

and I agree on needing allies

but why would they join us if we are already implicitly saying we ain't even motivated enough to fight for ourselves......why would other minority groups join us if we got so many mofos ready to just roll over or try to cut and run?

People were thinking about Roe a few years ago. That's why Trump putting those judges on SCOTUS was such a big deal because that was a huge talking point for each appointee.

Yall are both right in that you're saying a mentality shift needs to happen and him and others are right in saying that it's a fools game to think a population of people who have never before engaged in any sort of conflict would all of a sudden be able to come together to formulate a plan to overthrow the government. There's reason to be skeptical that shit would happen. Hell if you can cause division between niggas over arguing silly shit like "Black lives matter" vs "All Black lives matter" then taking over an entire government is a whole different ball game

Back