Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Supreme Court strikes down abortion | Update: Georgia Supreme Court is reinstating the state's 6-week abortion ban

To be fair, most of the states that have banned abortion do have a provision that allows abortion in the case of a medical emergency. How long that lasts I don’t know. And how strict they are on it is yet to be seen too. Do they investigate every medical abortion to validate its need? Idk.

I forgot the state, but one proposal didn't include that caveat and the governor was adamant it wasn't necessary.

Because the white people in the court are mostly responsible and they’re making HIM the face of it to catch the majority of the heat.

Maybe…but that’s completely speculative and why is he owed the benefit of the doubt?

You’re delusional but good luck when that drone hovers over your house.

The only reason those sheep herders pushed the US out is because we were in THEIR country and on THEIR turf. And even then, we killed thousands of them and only left when we decided it wasn’t worth it anymore. We basically did a risk reward calculation and bounced. If they had the means to force us out we wouldn’t have been there for 20 years.

But you think us as the minority on US soil is the same? Yeah fucking right.

@konceptjones , this covers your post too. Y’all say I underestimate the power of having an arsenal, I say y’all WAY overestimate the power of your arsenal. And you WAY overestimate your skill as a potential soldier at war. US military is trained to kill in the most hostile regions of the world. Your suburb doesn’t stand a chance.

have u been in the military?

I actually have.....for over a decade and served multiple deployments in different roles.....I have extensive 1st hand experience, so trust I'm def not overestimating my skills as an actual soldier

I'm not some average pro 2A neckbeard who just thinks their elmer fudd shotgun alone will protect us from the imaginary jackboots of a fascist govt 😂

drones are not something that only the govt can use

have u really considered just how hard it would be for the govt to completely overpower the US citizenry by force, even just a portion of it?

if the black population in America was actually unified and everyone was on the same page as far as preserving our rights to self defense.....the US govt would have to do the same cost/benefit analysis just like in Afghanistan

bottom line is black folks look goofy supporting anything that limits their own power whether military, economic, political or otherwise

this SC ruling is just a start, mofos easily forget history repeats itself all the time

this Nov and 2024 will be interesting no doubt

Back