Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Supreme Court strikes down abortion | Update: Georgia Supreme Court is reinstating the state's 6-week abortion ban

Democrat leadership will never admit it but they're kinda glad this happened. Now they got something to campaign on and the hope that this will get people to the polls. Shit's nasty

Come November and in 2024.............we're really gonna find out where a lot of people truly stand.

Lotta white women voted for Trump in 2016.

Several white women are also upset about the abortion decision as well.

If the Republicans still take back the House during the mid-terms, then we're going to find out how most of them really feel about abortion.

the hotep contingent has spoken... roe v. wade being overturned is actually an attack on black men and clarence thomas is a martyr.

do you guys even listen to yourselves?

Nigga dude on my timeline like “y’all mad y’all can’t kill babies?!” Bruh a lot of them love right wing talking points when need be.

One of my ex's had an ectopic pregnancy. Docs told her basically either get an abortion or risk death; she's still here. I know several women that had the same thing happen to her.

Likewise, the ex I almost married had a miscarriage and was bleeding out. Docs came and said she had to have a D&C in order to save her life. Again, she's still here.

But this is shit that their own daughters and wives are going to have to deal with, and when they start dying because they can't get the necessary procedure to save their lives because they live in a state where abortion is banned the shit will change.
Or they'll fly em out to a state that will under a different name in order to avoid the vitriol

It’s not about what I think, it’s about what the parent thinks when enrolling the child into school. The parent is looking into schools and enrolling based off the information they receive. That could be from online or other parents. The parent has a choice.

Politicians run on fixing schools in black communities. They want the federal government to fully fund schools and not local tax bases. If the federal government says here goes $12,000 tuition for you pick a school. At that point the playing field is somewhat leveling.

you are proving why the decision is great.. they underfund non-white public schools.. so why not let them fund your private school? Tuition at all private schools are high. That’s why you let the government pay your tuition. All of a sudden free school is bad?

You guys are caught up in politics. Not thinking critical. I live around 2 Catholic high schools and a couple Catholic elementary schools. Majority of the kids are blacks and Hispanics. The state pays for anyone making under $75,000 or a couple making less than $150,000. There’s a Christian school and a Hebrew Israelite school on Gary’s border. I spoke about my old co worker sending his kids there before. Even linked it.

Start looking at how you can take advantage of these decisions and stop panicking.

We should be pushing for more private school funding for smaller class sizes and more diverse schools. Think about if everyone had access to a school like Lebrons.

Unless the federal government fully funds all schools equally and provides equal resources, this is a win.

I went to private catholic school literally until the end of my 10th grade year so I have just a little personal experience in how those schools operate in terms of what they teach...and it's the same propaganda just with a religious twist to it. So all parents are doing is paying money for their kids to be indoctrinated with new books instead of 2-3 year old books you get in the public schools 2 miles down the road. There's no panicking there's just the reality that parents are paying money for their kids to be brainwashed and also not all places have those programs that pay for school. Some just offer payment plans through the year but not through actual state funding. So it's a bit more to it than you're making it seem

u seriously underestimate what can be in a personal arsenal but it's not about the guns.....it's about the mentality of self-reliance

u already told urself we have no chance like the US military hasn't lost against every insurgency it battled against

a bunch of goat/sheep herders in flip flops literally just made the US govt give up and go home last year

but u literally saying we will need the sympathy of white people to keep us out of chains SMH......and meanwhile u still think being completely unarmed and helpless makes our odds better

meanwhile cacs got multiple militias armed to the teeth and mofos wonder why white supremacy is so hard to defeat

this SC ruling is just another example that we are subject to the govt's whims cuz the average citizen is vulnerable out here.....we can't even protect our womens' rights to their own bodies SMH 🙁

and if we were to go back to Jim Crow it would be worse cuz we own even less economic factors...... and most of us def lack in manual skill

if this shit leads down to America fracturing citizens into groups fighting for their survival, I would think anyone smart would want to be in the armed camp....but u go head and don't mind me while I go buy some more ammo
You’re delusional but good luck when that drone hovers over your house.

The only reason those sheep herders pushed the US out is because we were in THEIR country and on THEIR turf. And even then, we killed thousands of them and only left when we decided it wasn’t worth it anymore. We basically did a risk reward calculation and bounced. If they had the means to force us out we wouldn’t have been there for 20 years.

But you think us as the minority on US soil is the same? Yeah fucking right.

@konceptjones , this covers your post too. Y’all say I underestimate the power of having an arsenal, I say y’all WAY overestimate the power of your arsenal. And you WAY overestimate your skill as a potential soldier at war. US military is trained to kill in the most hostile regions of the world. Your suburb doesn’t stand a chance.

That's it and that's all that shall be said. Religious ideas should not be in determining how humans live in with a Church and Separation nation. We do not live in Theocracy. Nor will I ever want to live in one.
I don’t personally agree with getting abortions except in certain situations, but I do believe in a strong separation of church and state. That’s the issue for me and how far reaching it is.

View attachment 870607

I had an ectopic pregnancy before and can't even fathom my doctor telling me I couldn't get any sort of treatment. The pregnancy isn't even viable. People would rather have a woman possibly lose a part of her reproductive organs or worse. Shit is crazy...

To me, it's this side of things that doesn't get enough light. People do all this dancing around pro-choice and women's rights and other shit that's debateable and then a sweeping reform happens and the crucial shit gets swept under the rug.

No matter what side of the other debates you're, abortions used as medical procedures to save lives should have never been on the chopping block, but they are. How is that not the number 1 objection to the attempt to do away with abortions. Like literally every time the topic of abortion comes up, someone should be pointing this out.

You’re delusional but good luck when that drone hovers over your house.

The only reason those sheep herders pushed the US out is because we were in THEIR country and on THEIR turf. And even then, we killed thousands of them and only left when we decided it wasn’t worth it anymore. We basically did a risk reward calculation and bounced. If they had the means to force us out we wouldn’t have been there for 20 years.

But you think us as the minority on US soil is the same? Yeah fucking right.

@konceptjones , this covers your post too. Y’all say I underestimate the power of having an arsenal, I say y’all WAY overestimate the power of your arsenal. And you WAY overestimate your skill as a potential soldier at war. US military is trained to kill in the most hostile regions of the world. Your suburb doesn’t stand a chance.

I've said before that I'm very much pro gun and think that people should have the right to arm themselves but I do agree that people with the idea that the average US citizen who owns a gun would all of a sudden be ready to engage in a full fledge war against the government is delusional as hell. Especially when comparing the people in the US to countries where military training is either mandatory or they've been engaged in warfare consistently for so long on their own home turf that it's basically normal for them.

That shit is not normal at all for actual war to be held on US soil for people today. So while they may have ammo and guns, it really wouldn't be as much of a fight as some want to believe because the US has indoctrinated it's people to the point that this country has duped people into believing that simply having a gun is enough means you're ready to use it and that's not the case at all.

If a woman in Texas has a pregnancy that threatens her own life, and she aborts it with a gun on her own property, she can get off on self defense, correct?

I've said before that I'm very much pro gun and think that people should have the right to arm themselves but I do agree that people with the idea that the average US citizen who owns a gun would all of a sudden be ready to engage in a full fledge war against the government is delusional as hell. Especially when comparing the people in the US to countries where military training is either mandatory or they've been engaged in warfare consistently for so long on their own home turf that it's basically normal for them.

That shit is not normal at all for actual war to be held on US soil for people today. So while they may have ammo and guns, it really wouldn't be as much of a fight as some want to believe because the US has indoctrinated it's people to the point that this country has duped people into believing that simply having a gun is enough means you're ready to use it and that's not the case at all.
Exactly. And these people have a lot of guns but the majority of their “training” is target practice at a range or something they perceive to be training that’s based on their limited knowledge base. Whereas the military spends millions in training developed over centuries of wartime knowledge.

To me, it's this side of things that doesn't get enough light. People do all this dancing around pro-choice and women's rights and other shit that's debateable and then a sweeping reform happens and the crucial shit gets swept under the rug.

No matter what side of the other debates you're, abortions used as medical procedures to save lives should have never been on the chopping block, but they are. How is that not the number 1 objection to the attempt to do away with abortions. Like literally every time the topic of abortion comes up, someone should be pointing this out.
To be fair, most of the states that have banned abortion do have a provision that allows abortion in the case of a medical emergency. How long that lasts I don’t know. And how strict they are on it is yet to be seen too. Do they investigate every medical abortion to validate its need? Idk.

So you got new books? You’re already making it sound better than public schools. Most places don’t have these programs and that’s why I said we need to push for more private school funding. Everyone should get access to vouchers. I don’t give a fuck if it’s Catholic, Islam, charter, Montessori,military,clown college. It doesn’t matter. More choices, smaller classes, higher standards.

If you have to send your child to get the “same propaganda” that everyone gets why not choose who delivers it and how they deliver it?
I think the question is will those schools accept more students in financial need if they get public funds? Or will they continue their same practices and just make their schools even better for the few that can afford them?

I agree with allowing public funds to go to private schools as long as it comes with strict rules to admit and help students that might not otherwise be able to afford it. Even better if there’s a focus on admitting more black students.

You have to wonder though with how rich those schools already are why are they not already doing this at a higher rate.

So you got new books? You’re already making it sound better than public schools. Most places don’t have these programs and that’s why I said we need to push for more private school funding. Everyone should get access to vouchers. I don’t give a fuck if it’s Catholic, Islam, charter, Montessori,military,clown college. It doesn’t matter. More choices, smaller classes, higher standards.

If you have to send your child to get the “same propaganda” that everyone gets why not choose who delivers it and how they deliver it?

That's completely you're prerogative. Just don't think sending your kid to a religious based school means they're still not being taught the same bullshit public school kids learn. It's just in a shineir package

Back