Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Supreme Court strikes down abortion | Update: Georgia Supreme Court is reinstating the state's 6-week abortion ban

Whatever it takes to keep the white majority even at the cost these women will struggle raising kids.
Wait…ain’t nobody crying for single fathers that are paying for two households Right? They struggle too, but that’s not what I’m aiming to address. The decision reflects an effort to create a pathway for the living, yet unborn, to be considered as a living soul, not a draw back to cooperate advancement. You were once considered precious and to somebody today still are, so why can’t conscious actions which produce these circumstances be taken with precious consideration too? Who wants an abortion verses needs an abortion will now be decided by the community and not the parties. I think it’s best that men and women decide how we conduct the aftermath of our conscious deeds. We all know there are special circumstance, but that accounts for 5% of the procedures.

He chose to make himself the face of the decision by his* comments on the decision.

*Fun fact about this coon... he is notorious for never once asking a question live his whole time on the bench. Actually maybe he asked one or two questions but that shit should strike anyone as odd. He's not the one making the decisions.
1656209348869.png

That’s all it’s ever been about. Keeping whites the majority. Ain’t gon work though.

I kno that bruh. I've known that for years. Hell, someone already posted the jan elliot clip alil ago.

Next week they will be sayin "segregation today, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever."

They not even tryin to hide it any more.

1952 here we come

The private catholic school my cousins graduated from 4-5 years ago had tuition prices that rivaled some college tuitions. Those prices are insane
Bruh those schools got money and resources out the ass. There is no need for more other than to push them even higher. It’s certainly not to level a playing field or anything. And the public money they get will further hurt other public schools because the funds are finite.

I sent my oldest son to a Catholic High School and tuition was 14k a year and that didn't include paying for books, food while they were at school, or extra curriculars. Also they are constantly fundraising. They definitely don't need any extra money...

Back