Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Supreme Court strikes down abortion | Update: Georgia Supreme Court is reinstating the state's 6-week abortion ban

The fact that you had to explain that is just... ayo @Dwayne you be giving out secondhand embarrassment and you don't even know it.

Not really. It’s just fucking stupid and enough folks on here agreed it’s disingenuous.

He don’t have explain anything on how he “interpreted”the statement because it was a dumb statement that you weirdo’s fall for whenever a hit button situation is brought up.

Talking about WOMEN rights to abortion and he bring up guns having rights. If you don’t see the stupidity in that, I feel sorry for you and yours and whoever agree.

Last edited:
nah especially seeing as how same sex marriage and same sex relationships are next on the chopping block

I’m trying to find adoption rates by state so I can compare them to states that are banning abortion (so far) to those that aren’t.

I feel sorry for these kids that going to be born into broken homes and bad situations.

Lmao.

the statement was GUNS have rights. It was pretty blank and stupid statement by even mentioning guns. They was trying to be witty and speak on another hot issue which is gun control but mentioning anything about guns having rights and not PEOPLE rights to have guns was idiotic.
Ok

ClutteredSecondhandCorydorascatfish-size_restricted.gif

Not really. It’s just fucking stupid and enough folks on here agreed it’s disingenuous.

He don’t have explain anything on how he “interpreted”the statement because it was a dumb statement that you weirdo’s fall for whenever a hit button situation is brought up.

Talking about WOMEN rights to abortion and he bring up guns having rights. If you don’t see the stupidity in that, I feel sorry for you and yours and whoever agree.

While many (including myself) may agree that it's an odd comparison I think what you're missing is that most of us knew the point that was being made and didn't need to drill into it or get hung up on it. You got triggered by the mere mention of gun control and can't can't let it go.

While many (including myself) may agree that it's an odd comparison I think what you're missing is that most of us knew the point that was being made and didn't need to drill into it or get hung up on it. You got triggered by the mere mention of gun control and can't can't let it go.

But I am for gun control so being triggered by it does not apply to me. I’m against banning guns and folks trying to use issues that don’t apply or make sense when trying to make a point.

Back