Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Supreme Court strikes down abortion | Update: Georgia Supreme Court is reinstating the state's 6-week abortion ban

Dude trying to take it back to white's only water fountains
It would never go back to that, but the danger in something like this is people would never be able to sue a company for discriminatory hiring practices.

So the little bit of success black people have in industry now would be diminished even further.

Probably prosecution based on hate crimes would go away. Basically any protections for minorities could be stripped away by a state.

and like clockwork the dems will come to the people screaming we gotta donate and vote to stop the republican erosion of democracy etc. etc. etc.

im sicka alla these muhfuckas honestly
Democrat leadership will never admit it but they're kinda glad this happened. Now they got something to campaign on and the hope that this will get people to the polls. Shit's nasty

Democrat leadership will never admit it but they're kinda glad this happened. Now they got something to campaign on and the hope that this will get people to the polls. Shit's nasty
Exactly and it’s bullshit. They can codify abortion rights and make it legal if they want to. They can even institute stronger gun laws if they want. All they have to do is end the filibuster. But instead of doing it to earn the vote, they’d rather dangle it over our heads to coerce us to vote.

I understand the apprehension in ending the filibuster but that ship has sailed. Republicans going to do that shit the first moment they need it. Might as well beat them to the punch for once. They should have learned their lesson when they blocked Obama from his Supreme Court pick.

The private catholic school my cousins graduated from 4-5 years ago had tuition prices that rivaled some college tuitions. Those prices are insane
Bruh those schools got money and resources out the ass. There is no need for more other than to push them even higher. It’s certainly not to level a playing field or anything. And the public money they get will further hurt other public schools because the funds are finite.

damn for real? I didnt know about that.. nasty. Get her out for what?

messenger might be wrong but he's got a point in that particular tweet tho
Because she isnt and establishment figure..

Ultimately anyone that didn't kick the door down is beholdened to the establishment..i dont need a politician to be right all the time.. but being and establishment mentee is no Bueno doesnt mean i cant rock with someone from time to time.. Biden told everyone nothing would fundamentally change...

Back