Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Supreme Court strikes down abortion | Update: Georgia Supreme Court is reinstating the state's 6-week abortion ban

This coon literally made himself the face of this. Am I taking crazy pills right now? Are we really defending Clarence Thomas of all people from his own fucking words and deeds?

Coon thomas is lovin this rn.

Coon ass pos.

He doin his job...takin the heat off white ppl.

He good w all this. Coon ass nigga

Yeah to be clear... at no point in time did anyone say "clarence thomas is a coon and therefore white people should be able to call him a nigger." Some people just like to simplify any discussion to their super-limited wheelhouse. it is what it is.

It would never go back to that, but the danger in something like this is people would never be able to sue a company for discriminatory hiring practices.

So the little bit of success black people have in industry now would be diminished even further.

Probably prosecution based on hate crimes would go away. Basically any protections for minorities could be stripped away by a state.

how long until the chickens come home to roost for black people who are so adamant about supporting gun control?

u say it would never go back to segregation

but what's ur plan if this country decides it's a good idea to take away the rights of minorities?

what is our backup plan if we are all unarmed and disorganized?

progressive and conservatives don't have our best interests at heart, so why support something that makes us weaker if it gets to that?

anyone with vision can see it's not going to stop with just abortion 🙁

Back to the subject at hand... i would guess 99% of the people celebrating this decision to let the government dictate what medical treatment a woman can choose about her body are the same people who threw a fit when the government told them they had to wear a mask in public to stop the spread of a deadly pandemic and were crying because their doctors wouldn't prescribe them a horse dewormer that didn't do shit but kill worms in horses.

how long until the chickens come home to roost for black people who are so adamant about supporting gun control?

u say it would never go back to segregation

but what's ur plan if this country decides it's a good idea to take away the rights of minorities?

what is our backup plan if we are all unarmed and disorganized?

progressive and conservatives don't have our best interests at heart, so why support something that makes us weaker if it gets to that?

anyone with vision can see it's not going to stop with just abortion 🙁
I don’t know why you tried to pigeon hole a gun rights debate into my statements but I’ll play.

If the government decides that black people can’t have certain rights and we’re all armed and ready to fight, that fight is lost before it starts no matter how strapped we are.

At that point the military and police are coming in and no personal arsenal you have is keeping them out. It’s the same “protect ourselves from a tyrannical government” pro 2A argument people use. It’s nonsense at this point and only applied when citizens had the same weaponry as the military.

Sad to say, but sympathetic whites will be the only reason we don’t go all the way back to Jim Crow. We just don’t have the numbers and no amount of guns is going to change that. But certain other discriminatory practices can be normalized again and that was my point.

both things can be true..

dude can be a piece of shit and so called liberal "ally" white folks will take this as an opportunity to let some racist shit off and try to claim they arent racist, theyre just "outaged" or "passionate"... it's fuck both of em far as i'm concerned
ShUt Up yOu HoTeP

View attachment 870607

I had an ectopic pregnancy before and can't even fathom my doctor telling me I couldn't get any sort of treatment. The pregnancy isn't even viable. People would rather have a woman possibly lose a part of her reproductive organs or worse. Shit is crazy...

Whats so fuckin awful about this is that the people in power making these decisions probably have never even heard of these conditions.. or worse yet.. theyre familiar.. but just dont give a damn. It's disgusting either way

I don’t know why you tried to pigeon hole a gun rights debate into my statements but I’ll play.

If the government decides that black people can’t have certain rights and we’re all armed and ready to fight, that fight is lost before it starts no matter how strapped we are.

At that point the military and police are coming in and no personal arsenal you have is keeping them out. It’s the same “protect ourselves from a tyrannical government” pro 2A argument people use. It’s nonsense at this point and only applied when citizens had the same weaponry as the military.

Sad to say, but sympathetic whites will be the only reason we don’t go all the way back to Jim Crow. We just don’t have the numbers and no amount of guns is going to change that. But certain other discriminatory practices can be normalized again and that was my point.

u seriously underestimate what can be in a personal arsenal but it's not about the guns.....it's about the mentality of self-reliance

u already told urself we have no chance like the US military hasn't lost against every insurgency it battled against

a bunch of goat/sheep herders in flip flops literally just made the US govt give up and go home last year

but u literally saying we will need the sympathy of white people to keep us out of chains SMH......and meanwhile u still think being completely unarmed and helpless makes our odds better

meanwhile cacs got multiple militias armed to the teeth and mofos wonder why white supremacy is so hard to defeat

this SC ruling is just another example that we are subject to the govt's whims cuz the average citizen is vulnerable out here.....we can't even protect our womens' rights to their own bodies SMH 🙁

and if we were to go back to Jim Crow it would be worse cuz we own even less economic factors...... and most of us def lack in manual skill

if this shit leads down to America fracturing citizens into groups fighting for their survival, I would think anyone smart would want to be in the armed camp....but u go head and don't mind me while I go buy some more ammo

View attachment 870607

I had an ectopic pregnancy before and can't even fathom my doctor telling me I couldn't get any sort of treatment. The pregnancy isn't even viable. People would rather have a woman possibly lose a part of her reproductive organs or worse. Shit is crazy...

One of my ex's had an ectopic pregnancy. Docs told her basically either get an abortion or risk death; she's still here. I know several women that had the same thing happen to her.

Likewise, the ex I almost married had a miscarriage and was bleeding out. Docs came and said she had to have a D&C in order to save her life. Again, she's still here.

But this is shit that their own daughters and wives are going to have to deal with, and when they start dying because they can't get the necessary procedure to save their lives because they live in a state where abortion is banned the shit will change.

u seriously underestimate what can be in a personal arsenal but it's not about the guns.....it's about the mentality of self-reliance

u already told urself we have no chance like the US military hasn't lost against every insurgency it battled against

a bunch of goat/sheep herders in flip flops literally just made the US govt give up and go home last year

but u literally saying we will need the sympathy of white people to keep us out of chains SMH......and meanwhile u still think being completely unarmed and helpless makes our odds better

meanwhile cacs got multiple militias armed to the teeth and mofos wonder why white supremacy is so hard to defeat

this SC ruling is just another example that we are subject to the govt's whims cuz the average citizen is vulnerable out here.....we can't even protect our womens' rights to their own bodies SMH 🙁

and if we were to go back to Jim Crow it would be worse cuz we own even less economic factors...... and most of us def lack in manual skill

if this shit leads down to America fracturing citizens into groups fighting for their survival, I would think anyone smart would want to be in the armed camp....but u go head and don't mind me while I go buy some more ammo

dave-chappelle-laughing.gif

Willpower can be the difference between victory and certain defeat. The goat herders wouldn't stop until we left. They had the will to do what it took to drive us out of their country.

If the shit hit the fan, you'd be surprised at just who would pick up a gun to defend our right to exist in this country as free men and women and who all would be inspired to do the same because of that person.

Last edited:
Back