Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Supreme Court strikes down abortion | Update: Georgia Supreme Court is reinstating the state's 6-week abortion ban

It blows my mind that this board is 100% PRO black and y’all do nothing but blame white folks while backing their policies.

Niggas be screaming black power and talking about black panthers while rooting for the exact opposite of what they stood for.

Y’all hate guns, love abortions and want y’all kids to go to schools ran by the state.:foh5:

Dont date a white woman, but aborting a black baby is fine?

Ban guns, but hate police?

Schools are racists, teachers are racists, the books full of racism, but be mad you can get a voucher to place your kid in any school YOU choose to?

This is what PRO black looks like?

Kandi sipping tea clip.gif

Again, who has more babies than white folks?

Race/Ethnicity2021Annual Change
White1,884,55441,122
Black517,02712,784
AIAN25,935878
Asian213,5565,512
NHOPI9,517109
Hispanic884,72618,013

It's not about the number of babies..........it's about the birth rate.

Considering white women are the largest demographic in the country.............percentage-wise............the number of babies they're having is relatively low.

Last edited:
The argument that overturning Roe V. Wade was in order to increase the white population is incredibly simplistic. Almost dimwitted. I wish people would stop parroting that.

The argument that overturning Roe V. Wade was in order to increase the white population is incredibly simplistic. Almost dimwitted. I wish people would stop parroting that.

True, but it's definitely part of the reason.

Now, how big of a part is debatable, but it's definitely a factor.

I was under the impression most public schools lied about history, were full of racism, full of racists teachers and underfunded?

Why wouldn’t you want another option to that? Most religious schools have higher standards and lower class sizes. This is a win. It’s doesn’t have to be a all white Catholic or Christian school. That’s just what people immediately think of.

And you think religious based schools don't do these things as well?

And you think religious based schools don't do these things as well?
And let’s see just how much money the non-white schools get too. They already underfund non-white public schools so there’s no basis to think there will be equity in funding.

That whole ruling was done to throw even more money at rich private schools. Every Christian school I know of in NC has crazy high tuition and tons of money already. Bet they won’t be lowering tuition or giving out more scholarships either.

This was about what its always been about, religion.

I get that folks on this board arent generally religious, and so, that might be a blind spot, but the people who been trying to over turn Roe, and the people who over turned Roe yesterday, did it because of Jesus.

At the very base, the difference between modern conservatives and modern progressives, is that the conservatives believe that US law should be in accordance with the Bible.

If conservatives had it their way, the Bible would be the basis if all law.

Funny enough, the constitution gaurantees freedom of religion, but it doesnt gaurantee freedom from religion.

And even freedom of religion originally meant the freedom to not belong to the Church of England, not freedom for all other religions.

And let’s see just how much money the non-white schools get too. They already underfund non-white public schools so there’s no basis to think there will be equity in funding.

That whole ruling was done to throw even more money at rich private schools. Every Christian school I know of in NC has crazy high tuition and tons of money already. Bet they won’t be lowering tuition or giving out more scholarships either.

The private catholic school my cousins graduated from 4-5 years ago had tuition prices that rivaled some college tuitions. Those prices are insane

I'll say this, my interpretation was that it's easier to obtain guns than it is to get an abortion. i.e. the process involved in both

Not the actual physical gun being compared to a human.

Lmao.

the statement was GUNS have rights. It was pretty blank and stupid statement by even mentioning guns. They was trying to be witty and speak on another hot issue which is gun control but mentioning anything about guns having rights and not PEOPLE rights to have guns was idiotic.

This is a win for the gays. Now they will have more babies to choose from via adoption.

giphy.gif

Back